Saturday, March 19, 2016

CT Step 79 - I have a mission in my life to fulfill. – Journal – CT Step 78



Today:  CT Step 79 - I have a mission in my life to fulfill.

I have a mission in my life to fulfill. CT Step 79
This is most certainly true, but it exists so far outside the boundaries of people’s concerns and preoccupations that most people simply cannot gain access to it in any way at all. They are so given to survival and gratification that they cannot see anything else. They are intoxicated with themselves and with those things that they use for their own self-avoidance. They can only be led by powers that are beyond themselves. They are helpless to resist.

Yet for you the idea of having a mission is something that is beginning to become real or you would not have progressed this far in the curriculum. Though you are still a beginning student of Knowledge, you are starting to have a foundation, and that is real. That is worth so much.

Remind yourself today that you have a mission in life to fulfill, but leave that mission undefined. In your practice in stillness and in your hourly practice, exercise your authority by entering those practices with real determination. This is an expression of your mission. If you cannot prepare for it, you cannot receive it. Therefore, your mission now is to prepare so that you can receive.

Practice 79:    One 30-minute stillness practice.
                         Contemplation practice.
                         Hourly practice.


Picture:  Puget Sound viewed from the Seattle Space Needle. Ships carrying those with unrecognized missions; mysterious cargo within themselves.


From the journal: 

9:27 a.m. Sunday, November 11, 2001 – Step 78 – "My strength is called for in the world". The text asks “Are you ready?” I am ready to become stronger, but I do not wish to become more harsh.

– Regionalize – get a bigger footprint without population growth. Need a greater base of population – voluntarily add property – adjoining jurisdictions.

"A (regional) relationship is only as good as the strength that its participants bring to it".

Q: “The world is calling you, but are you ready?” No, but I'm working on it.

“Life is ready. The world is ready. Are you ready?” I have become more ready due to my S2K and pillars work. I still have much to learn. I'm getting ready as I work.

“Do you have strong enough relationships?” They are strong enough to move forward. I'm still not in a position to present what I see to the world. I keep getting more insight which drives me on.

“Do you have the self-confidence?” I am confident with the vision. My own skill base requires work. I need to attract/find others who have such a view.

12:16 a.m. UU Norfolk – 739 Yarmouth St. – Found it finally. Great music. 11/11/11 – Veterans Day Robert Coles reading about patriotism – need planet patriotism/patriots of humanity – the planet as the country
In the sermon…quotation from Walt Whitman – avoid those ideas "rejected by my (or the) soul" [written as remembered – this is what I found on the internet: “re-examine all you have been told in school or church or in any book, and dismiss whatever insults your own soul;]

Trying to understand what I see –

Cellular nature of County/County seats centered – 12th grade biology

Hymn 140 – Hail the Glorious Golden City [Recording from the September 14, 2014 service Unitarian Universalist Church of Nashua] – now/or why not, the glorious region?
Tidewater – my first region.

1:29 p.m. Crossed the Elizabeth River on the ferry – $.70 (five cent senior discount)

> Looking @ Norfolk skyline from Portsmouth side. Internal & external regions. Bank of America – NationsBank – NC changed banking laws so Charlotte could become a banking center – East Coast region for NC. From the state view – VA – it has internal regions –/it is external part of greater regions –

5:18 p.m. Meditation room A.R.E. I've been to the Norfolk Harbor, the Ocean Beach of Virginia Beach and now here. At the Heritage Book store scanned David Ickes book describing the/a reptilian matrix which is the other 90% of the world. Conspiracy yes, purpose – No. Greys are reptilian's in bodysuits it said.

Note: “Gray and grey are different spellings of the same word, and both are used throughout the English-speaking world. But gray is more common in American English, while grey is more common in all the other main varieties of English. In the U.K., for instance, grey appears about twenty times for every instance of gray. In the U.S. the ratio is reversed”. http://grammarist.com/spelling/gray-grey/

Downtown Norfolk – seemed as empty as it was 30 years ago. The library was closed.

I saw myself in the world, moving through it 30 years ago.

In the David Ickes book – description of powers moving events – Is that the GC way? A paranoid view.

10:04 p.m. Great seafood @ Croakers. Back @ Penny's. Free bourbon – no thing to do.

David Ickes – Reptilian dimension…bizarre – a parallel universe. If they control the 90% – why are they concerned about our 10%?

> Afraid to call – driving here Saturday I saw David laid out – as though he were dead. His phone was out on Thursday – Sarah knew nothing. I'd like to run, but there's no place to go.

10:27 p.m. Mental environments today – Penny's, UU – Ghent – finding it, Waterside, music – piano man; walking the nearby empty streets; to the Beach – windy/cool, Kites, a few people; Heritage Store – coffee, books – Ickes; to A.R.E. – meditation room, dinner – Lynnhaven closed – Croakers – good – Penny & Cindy, Krogers – food store – back here – Not many people, not much environment – Norfolk inner city neighborhoods…not pleasant – after oh so many years. Escape for me…but, nothing here.

10:44 p.m. I'm 2/3 through the prior journal. A few interesting phrases. A need to write. What is the purpose of my particular life?

11:17 p.m. – reading October 29, 2001 – 5 p.m. entry "Knowledge is my leader. And peace floods my soul. I am restored and ready to return to the world".
Local Planet News – it's all about regions –

Wrote out answers to some of the questions in the Step. It was a day of observation in the region I’d lived in 1969-1973 and where I did my initial study. My first encounter with the ideas of David Ickes. Understanding the E.T. situation remains a challenge today as the story lines from those sources become more and more complex. The very fact that they compete says to me they are not from Spirit as they attempt to present themselves. We continue.

NNC
Note: If you’ve some interest, but this is the first time you’ve seen Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. Begin at the beginning.

If you do know about Steps, but have not done Steps twice completely, read the related materials, and have a sense of the direction of this study, you won’t get the experience. The Introduction begins:

“This is the Steps to Knowledge Continuation Training. It is designed to build upon the Steps that were learned in Steps to Knowledge to enable you to experience the grace, the power and the direction of Knowledge in your life and to become an expression of Knowledge in everything that you do. If you have completed the book, Steps to Knowledge, twice through and have followed the instructions as they were given without altering the curriculum in any way, then you are now ready to begin this more advanced study”.

If you are an independent student, that is certainly an option. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment