Sunday, May 17, 2015

x2 Step 137 – Journal Step 136 - My purpose is to reclaim my Knowledge and to allow it to express itself in the world.


Today: Step 137 - I will accept the mystery of my life. (MP3)
“I will accept the mystery of my life.” Step 137
 
YOUR LIFE IS A MYSTERY. Your origin, your purpose here and your destination when you leave are very mysterious. They can only be experienced to be comprehended. How can you, at this given moment, understand the mystery of your life? You would have to be at the end of your life to understand what has transpired thus far, and you are not at the end of your life in the world. You would have to see the world from your Ancient Home to understand the true meaning of the world. You are in the world now, so you must be present to the world. Yet, this mystery can be experienced and must be experienced. You cannot understand it at this moment, but in this moment you can experience it fully. Within this experience, it will yield to you all of the things that you now need to take the vital step that is waiting for you to take.

THEREFORE, DO NOT BURDEN YOUR MIND with the requirement of understanding, for you will seek the impossible and will only confuse yourself and add to the burden of your thinking. Rather, give yourself to experience the mystery of your life with wonder and appreciation that the world is far greater than what your senses have reported thus far and that your life is far greater than what your judgments have determined.

REPEAT THIS IDEA UPON THE HOUR and practice your RAHN meditation twice today with great depth and sincerity. Allow your practice today to reaffirm your commitment to Knowledge, for you need only follow the steps as they are given.

PRACTICE 137: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


Picture:  This is St. Paul's Chapel at Broadway and Fulton Street, New York City. It was founded in 1766 as a chapel-of-ease according to the website. One might visit historic churches, mosques, temples or synagogues simply as a tourist, but other connections may be experienced.
 
From the journal x2 Step 136 - My purpose is to reclaim my Knowledge and to allow it to express itself in the world.

7:59 a.m. Tuesday, January 2, 2001 – Tom's Space Odyssey. Within another hundred years – full face contact with alien intelligence – and over the next 3000 years – the challenge to maintain human life as self-directed life – on the planet.

9 a.m.>Time to put away the other books, with the exception of the Bible, ACIM and GOSP – [“Growth of Spiritual Power” as revealed to Maud Remington by the spiritual teachers Jennie and Master Juana - Vantage Press, 1957]

10:30 a.m. Gone too far – into CH 5 Marriage. Marriage is when people are joined in purpose. I married Cindy for continued development of our inner lives, for companionship & sex – not for intellect. GCW says the basis of true marriage is common purpose. As far as I can tell, Cindy does not have a greater purpose which I can join. She has high integrity and great fear. She is not one who trusts. --- We still fight – we cannot join. --- Cindy is a beautiful person, a good person…but we've yet to join. I leave that door open and move along with my life. Pacification has taken place. Plan-Do has failed me? And that failure has led me to GCW?

"…You will not know God until you are devoted." p. 59 GCW-I –

To what am I devoted? Local planet recognition of the need for Regional Intelligence in order to create the wealth to better deal with the needs of people for their human development and to protect the natural environment, the wilderness from which all potential comes. This is mission for us from God. I am one of many.
---
11:02 a.m. An opening in time was created for me to review CH 1 – 5 in GCW-I – in order to be exposed to these ideas so I can understand my experiences and my history. Time for some housecleaning – some simplification.

10:25 p.m. Two weeks of time for T-om. It is ending. I've straightened up my study and am planning the next 50 years of my life. Don't want to come back to earth. Need to do what needs to be done. I don't know where my life is going – I remain open, but seek now to be more mature, unconflicted, so I might co-operate and advance what I know.

Another full-pen day; lots written. I am cutting back on the books I refer to. GOSP – “Growth of Spiritual Powers” is a 1957 book I bought when looking for ET influence in recent spiritual messages, such as books from this era or earlier. There was none there, but it was a very powerful book for me. At the used bookstore where I found it, at the Milwaukee airport, I had limited time. I decided that if there was an entry for the day of my birth in 1946, I would buy it. There was, I did and benefited. It was part of prep for GCS. 

NNC

Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment