Friday, February 6, 2015

x2 Step 37 – Journal - Step 36 - My life is a mystery to explore.



Today: Step 37 - There is a Way to Knowledge. (MP3)

Greetings All –


12:17 a.m. Sunday, September 24, 2000

"Peace and unity on earth through regions," is my goal –

12:57 a.m. I'm blessed to have this life – It seems I'm alone as I declare this – but my family (of Sharone) is here.

2:15 a.m. Local is effective because it is intentional – Nation, State, county, city. In order for regions to become effective they must be intentional also – then they are local regions.

– ownership is empowerment.
---
> I have been given this perspective – the more I give it to others, the more I can receive. I have in fact been shown another world – another dimension.
---
> GC – spend time getting contact, no – prepare for contact – build unity, community, regional community – local planet regions –

Make regional structures visible

> the region warehouse –

> each region can build its affinity links locally

> need geo-interfaces to natural features regions

> human unity with Earth biology is the only path

it is not survivor – one left standing, it is no losses –

I'm drawn to spirit – go to Chapel, but I've got to stay with this flow and get my work done this Sunday –

> for the individual – to see the greater and greater levels of community in which they live.

> geography is an empowering framework – less subject because it puts oneself in physical relation.

– That is not needed for everything.

– Some people only need the world – their peers, their audience

9:47 a.m.> So much is rushing into my mind I only ask that I have the time and resources to plant these roots.

this is subtle – it deals with the gaps between levels of bounded geography.

Watershed and bio regions don't match because habitat is more than "water" – it includes climate which can change over the run of large watersheds.

– The planet is my backyard – I deal with the whole planet in geographies of neighbors, peers, and…

2 + p.m. This is an amazing day – continuation of an amazing weekend. The exercise this week – "I wish to see a world I have never seen," has led me/been fulfilled by an even clearer view of regions – 32 "The truth is with me. I can feel it." And 33 – "I have a mission in my life to fulfill."

All the steps came together…this day.
---
– The tree does not know the region (It may know a forest), but it does know it is one with life.

> Modern civilization is running so fast – like the people want all the events to be used/experienced in their own lifetime.

What is the next step> for humanity, now that the planet is settled?

9:05 p.m. –@ 7:30 p.m. Coming out of the woods – after meditation – cooperation is not just for governments (ACIR etc.) it is for all the people – all the earth.

Quite a bit of exploration of the mystery of my life today. Having read the Allies of Humanity, the greater community concerns expressed in the early books are more clear, so I am conceiving a response, one based on my area of work. You work may have its own response, or not have anything to do with it. In spite of quickly grasping the issue, understanding and the potential for action moves very slowly. Beginning is slow, regardless of what has come before. Let us continue.

 NNC


Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment