Monday, September 14, 2015

x2 Step 257 - Life is greater than I had ever realized. – Journal – Step 256



Today:  Step 257 - Life is greater than I had ever realized. (MP3)

Step 257 - Life is greater than I had ever realized.

LIFE IS GREATER THAN YOU HAVE EVER REALIZED and certainly greater than you have ever imagined. Its greatness is born of the fact that you live in a Greater Community of Worlds. Its greatness is born of the fact that Knowledge is the essential aspect of yourself which you carry within you. The greatness of life is affirmed with the presence of your Teachers and the presence of all who prepare to reclaim Knowledge with you.

THUS, YOU HAVE A GREATER PURPOSE IN A GREATER UNIVERSE. Thus, you can see your world in its proper context. Thus, you can see yourself in your proper context, for you will play a small part in the greater evolution of the world, and your part will be essential. It will be within your range and grasp to accomplish. Something small done for something great means that the smallest contribution bears the greatness of that which is served. This redeems you to yourself; this redeems you to life. This casts away all darkness and dispels all negative imagination, for you are serving a greater life.

IN YOUR LONGER PRACTICES ENGAGE YOURSELF in trying to comprehend the meaning of today’s idea. Use your mind meaningfully. Use it actively and objectively, for this is the purpose of your mind.

PRACTICE 257: Two 30-minute practice periods.


“THIS IS A STATEMENT OF TRUTH regarding the evolution of your world. It gives meaning and direction to your understanding of your participation and your contribution in the world.” Probably no one gets to this Step without having considered the existence of intelligent life beyond earth at some point in their life. How that life, which appears to have communicated to humanity already by showing up in the skies as UFOs, represented in books, TV shows and movies as Extra Terrestrials, or as communicators bringing help for the New Age. Since the Hubble telescope expanded our views of the universe in the 1990’s, an earth and human-centric view of the universe was more difficult to hold for a thinking person, as well as how to determine the relative location of heaven. This greater universe implied for me an even Greater Creator. Here are a series of images attempting to show the observable universe and Earth’s place in it.



From the journal:

8:20 a.m. Wednesday, May 2, 2001 – Where am I? Unenergized to get up. So… I've not done my practice and I'm late for work. Am I trying to do too much and have no plan? Yes. Am I working on my pillars? No.

6:10 p.m. Practice #1 – Step 256 "The world is emerging into the Greater Community of Worlds".

– consider actively all of your ideas about today's lesson – objections, beliefs, fears and preferences – when recognized you will be in a position to Know.

The text says "… Your understanding and appreciation of the world must grow. Your understanding of the world's difficulties and opportunities must grow. You cannot hold a small vision of the world and possibly understand the meaning of your own Knowledge. You must think in a larger context".

I have been thinking in an ever-growing context all my life. I'm not alone. There are many, many big thinkers. Many have attracted the resources to work their vision. I'm struggling with both now.

I've been presenting my vision (pearls) to the wrong people? (swine) Or – I'm just developing it and not focusing on the right relationships?

– Objections – No objections to the basic idea. It makes sense that we would be moving into the GC. The timeframe 150 – 1000 years is long for me or the majority of humans. We've some cultures with dynastic views – the Chinese – European royalty isn't in charge in reality so they'd be democratic visions. There is the WFS 1000 year study. My moods make life minute to minute, hour to hour, day to day on occasion.

– Beliefs – mankind will be susceptible to Alien manipulation. They have time to develop a strategy. My personal strategy/that which has emerged with my teachers/partners in RHG – is to promote a regional structure that will network for lesser needs, thereby being available for greater needs – with or/without warning.

– Fear – I'll fail in my part. I'm w/o the conviction needed to take the full journey. Right now my energy is low. It is fatigue, meditation, apathy?

I'm losing physical capability to lack of exercise. My decision-making – is it improving? I'm doing less – I'm trying to be more focused – but I'm really drained.

– Preference – my preference is that I'd already learned and merely needed to talk to a few folks and leave. My preference for ease, no conflict, get back to have it. It would be good to disappear.

In terms of what I know, the only thing missing is why? ~Why is there manifestation? OK, but why am I in it?

No clear answer here except my soul's choice – the prodigal son. I sense connections to others – but they are not fulfilling. Helping others works better, but I tire of that.

Knowledge… Holy Spirit… my life in the physical. Nature is my home. What am I doing here? I'd rather be a tree, but trees don't have the power to change man's values – to bring them forth.

11:17 p.m. …

I look back at all the decisions I might have made – the intuitions not followed. Had I done things right – I’d not have sought Spirit/Knowledge. There was something missing and self-sabotage brought me here. With K my decisions and life should get better. I can't tell yet.

I’d been concerned about the ET abduction phenomena since learning about it on the Sightings TV show in the 1990s. I felt humans were being treated as lab rats, but was also aware of the more spiritual messages offered by some channeled voices. What is it all really about? Steps and related materials from Marshall Vian Summers will help us sort that out. Again, the Step begins:  “THIS IS A STATEMENT OF TRUTH regarding the evolution of your world.” Not in the obtuse language of science, but in plain language it says “evolution” is real, it is the program of life where we live. Let us continue.

NNC

Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment