Sunday, September 20, 2015

x2 Step 263 - With Knowledge all things become clear. – Journal – Step 262



Today:  Step 263 - With Knowledge all things become clear. (MP3)
 
With Knowledge all things become clear. Step 263

WHY ENGAGE IN ADDITIONAL SPECULATION? Why project further blame or judgment? Why make your life more complex and more frustrating when all things become clear with Knowledge? Why make your mind more complex? Why attribute more and more qualities to yourself? Why invent new levels of thinking and being when with Knowledge all things become clear? Why project more and more distinctions upon the world? Why make the world seem so hopelessly complex and meaningless when with Knowledge all things become clear?

YOU HAVE ONLY TO LEARN TO BE WITH KNOWLEDGE to see what Knowledge sees, to do what Knowledge does and to have the peace of Knowledge, the grace of Knowledge, the inclusion of Knowledge, the relationships of Knowledge and all that Knowledge contains, which the world cannot possibly duplicate.

IN YOUR TWO DEEPER PRACTICES return to being with Knowledge, in humility and simplicity, in stillness and in silence. Breathe Knowledge in. Allow Knowledge to enter and fill your body. Allow yourself to be immersed in Knowledge and all things will become clear, for with Knowledge all things become clear and all questions disappear.

PRACTICE 263: Two 30-minute practice periods.


May 8, 2001

6:17 p.m. Practice #2 –

To view myself w/K I must be in relationship w/K.
– only my idea of myself can be disappointed.
– life can only fulfill me according to my true nature and true self.
– to realize this means you have realized the meaning and value of life & your inclusion in it
– this requires 1) discernment 2) wisdom 3) Step-by-Step preparation 4) patience 5) tolerance and 6) that you learn to use your experience for good & not ill

Prior to beginning S2K there were things about myself and life that I did not Know. There were things I sensed which have been supported by S2K. Other things were not.

– I had come to the conclusion I was the soul in a body, was part of a spiritual family and sought the truth, though it appeared relative. I understood the world was both temporary and illusory.

– So now I seek to continue experience of Knowledge. I am on this path.

– 6:54 p.m.

– to use experience for good, not ill – is what most people try to do

– at least, that's what people say to do. It is like turning the other cheek. Some "ill" is accidental, other is intentional – a retribution.

I am trying to use my PDC experience

8:59 p.m. very tired. In bed. I could watch TV, eat chocolate – get a second wind – I’ve things to do – but no vitality. My Pillar of Health?

To the day's practice. I'm trying to do good with the ill that I've experienced. I've done very good on idea creation, but don't have a vitality I need.

– In order for regions to be as effective as local governments, state governments, nations – they will have to be as intentional/highly intentional. All governance is intentional – the consent of the governed in modern democracy.

We can intend as well that our governments coordinate the pieces that we've consented for them to govern.

These journals will never be found. I need to get these thoughts public. My website (course) is one path. It will force organization on my part.

Ideas, Inspiration – Inergy?

Even when tired I keep stimulating the brain, making good of ill.

The newspaper carried a story today about the correlation between optimism & long life.

I am an optimist. Gave up on suicide a long time ago. My fatigue is partly from being overwhelmed – partly from lack of stamina. I eat instead of exercise, but exercise also makes me hungry.

150 – 1000 years is a long time – several reincarnations at least. I should be planning for the fate of humanity? Why little me?

Sustainability of the human experiment. Can there be a miracle of the commons instead of tragedy? Of course – S2K.

Much, much self-work, self-analysis in these Steps. I do it as best I can. Let us continue.

NNC

Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment