Sunday, December 20, 2015

x2 Step 354 - I must experience my True Home while I am in the world. – Journal – Step 353



Today:  Step 354 - I must experience my True Home while I am in the world. (MP3)

I must experience my True Home while I am in the world. Step 354

IN YOUR TRUE HOME YOU ARE HAPPY, you are included, you are complete, you are in relationship, you are a complete participant, you are essential and you are meaningful. Your True Home is incomprehensible to you while you are in the world. In fact, your True Home will be incomprehensible to you until you have fully arrived at your True Home, until your Spiritual Family has rejoined all other Spiritual Families and all joining is complete in the universe.

YET, EVEN THOUGH YOUR TRUE HOME IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE, do not think that it is beyond your reach. It is given you this day to experience your True Home, for you carry Knowledge within you. Your only limitation here is your capacity to experience and to express Knowledge. Yet, as you take each step and as you receive each step in your preparation, your capacity to experience relationship and communication grows. As you increasingly seek freedom from your own imagination and from your own isolated thinking, you experience your inclusion in life to an ever greater and greater degree. Thus, your evolution can be gauged in terms of your ever increasing capacity to experience relationship and communication and your ever increasing capacity to experience and express Knowledge. Thus, you are at home while you are in the world, for your True Home is growing within you in your own experience. The fire of Knowledge is growing more powerful, and its consuming benevolence is ever more evident as your mind becomes free, whole and directed.

UPON THE HOUR remember this and return to your True Home in your deeper practice periods. You are at home in the world. Therefore, you can be at peace in the world.

PRACTICE 354: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Picture: The Dickey Ridge Trail in the Shenandoah National Park, Front Royal, Virginia is where I’ve hiked for over 30 years. Both hiking and stopping for meditation, led me to an experience of peace, which I learned in Steps was the sense of being at home in the world.


7:21 a.m. Tuesday, August 7, 2001
Slow to wake. Not wanting to rise. Pain from Sarah? The strategy now is to have the state take her baby. It is us against her. It is sad to happen to anyone, it is tragedy to happen to Sarah. Yet I must go on in my practice. Today, Step 353, "My True Home is in God.” This is true for Sarah, for all.

8:20 a.m. I Know that God is my true home. I Know life is temporary, but not insignificant or without purpose. There is pain and loss along with joy and gain in this world.

Need "stop leak" for humans, as for radiators, power steering, oil gaskets. Human "Stop Leak” to and loss of joy and the onset of depression.

People want action – not planning. If you're going to act – you need plans. The intent – action – requires forethought – the plan

9:04 a.m. The future is there – pick the one you want and built for it.

10:09 a.m. Manifestation tends to separate souls – earth spell here – and my journey to wake up has opened me to this perspective.

2:09 p.m. At work – coming back to work from lunch at home – thinking of Sarah – and crying to think how I tried to equip her with computer skills. It made me cry – there on the street. How to get Sarah to do the right thing where we are plotting to have the state keep her baby – my thought for Sarah to ask Social Services to take her baby in Foster Care – A long shot – but how can I get that thought to her?

9:15 p.m. Long practice #2 prep. The lawn got mowed today by my Lawn Boy mower. Having troubles in the past – but a spark plug change did the trick. Ate nachos, drank a beer and watched last night's video of Michael Lewis’s “Next: The Future Has Already Arrived”.

Cindy was upset that I watched into her time, but when I shut it off she saw an image of Stonehenge. Then she was interested, but I didn't want to talk. There is little that is important in my life that I can share with her. Thus, the notion of reclaiming relationships is hard to understand – this one has not grown…it is sad to me…but that lack of interest hasn't held me back…it is a freedom I suppose – a sad one…but a freedom.

Life is getting messier, yet I’m able to move ahead with my practice and Steps. In this way it is saving my life. Your situation may be better or worse. Failure in life makes us seek and that seeking led us to Steps. Let us continue.

NNC

Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment