Sunday, April 12, 2015

x2 Step 102 – Journal Step 101 - The world needs me, but I will wait.



Today: Step 102 - There is much I must unlearn. (MP3)

There is much I must unlearn. Step 102


YOUR LIFE IS FULL OF YOUR OWN NECESSITIES AND IDEAS, full of your own requirements and ambitions, full of your own fears and full of your own complications. Thus, your vehicle for giving is burdened and cluttered, and your energy is largely misappropriated. That is why it is God’s first step to unburden you. Until this happens you will simply attempt to resolve your situation without knowing what to do, without understanding your predicament and without accepting the assistance that you will surely need in time. Therefore, accept your unlearning, for it will unburden you and give you reassurance that a greater life is possible and inevitable for you who have come here to give.

UPON THE HOUR REPEAT THIS STATEMENT and consider it. View its reality in terms of your perception of the world. In your two longer practice periods, once again practice mental stillness in silence, where nothing is attempted and where nothing is avoided. You are only engaging your mind to be still so that it may learn to respond upon its own to that which calls to it. With each step you make in your unlearning, Knowledge will fill in that which had replaced it. This is instantaneous, for you are only moving yourself into a position to receive so that your giving may be generous, genuine and fulfilling to you.

PRACTICE 102: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Picture:  Riding my grandson's bicycle in Greenville, Texas. Riding a bike is a physical leaning our bodies need not unlearn.


6:30 a.m. Tuesday, November 28, 2000 – I wake confused and depressed. It seems like I want to be the whole world, yet can't handle simple things. A grandiose isolation. I'm tired of my work, yet it’s the only thing I want to do. The value I put in my stock is very low. Not a good imprint. Still lots of anger – against myself, an unfair world, others who don't see the value I do. I really am not knowing how the world works. I guess I'm not alone…but I feel so.

7 a.m. I Know the Diamond Cutter is true and its application is consistent with S2K. I'm restless now and need to be focused/centered to do my small part.

S2K – 101 – The world needs me, but I will wait. I've been giving on my own and perhaps not doing the best job of it. The text says "Knowledge within you will respond to the world."

At this point, I know what I want to give – the perspective of regions, but I don't Know how. You exist locally, but life carries out in a regional context. A geo-unity which works silently like Knowledge.

– Did the thinking part, then into meditation for a half hour. I need to retain faith in myself. I've erred, but am not lost.

A day of difficult thoughts. Which fish in the aquarium do you identify with? Yellow is my color – therefore that’s my power choice. Let us continue.

NNC


Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment