Friday, April 10, 2015

x2 Step 100 – Journal Step 99 - I will not blame the world today.



Today: Step 100 - Today I am a beginning student of Knowledge. (MP3)

Greetings All –


"I will not blame the world today." Step 99

8:45 a.m. Sunday, November 26, 2000 – On waking – a flood of thinking – the value of the regional boundary is that it creates an opportunity for community, any boundary can do so, but it can be so inclusive that it is exclusive and limiting – too local – too parochial. We can't have a boundary-less world. Greater Community stretches the earth boundary of community.

I really needed the insights now. It is interesting that the thought was "not to buy the book" – which may have been ego.
Wake up time for Tom – the value created by boundaries. A company will draw boundaries to create management value. Can they do that better – is there a way that I can show the value of the conscious creation of regional community. That's what my goal is with regional intelligence.

The top-down management approach can be used bottom up for expanded local empowerment. The downside of boundaries, is how hard and limiting they can be, or need to be. A prison’s boundary are rigid

Boundaries create polarities that have to be managed – local/regional. An election district is local, the county is regional. Elections can be at large or in wards/districts to get geographic distribution.

10:02 a.m. Step 99 – "I will not blame the world today." I just finished practice #1 – looking at the world w/o judgment, w/o imagining the past or present – only to see what is. I did it from the can in the upstairs bathroom. It was 30 minutes. I'll write here what I think I saw. These are not intended to be judgments. They feel to be insights.

First – I ended feeling great humility – humble before what I observed of creation. I saw myself – or parts of myself – a human being. I also saw two designs – the organic – trees, human body, the sky – and the man-made patterns of a bathroom. Everything man-made had a repeating pattern – tile, towel, basket, magazine – all shaped by humanity, edges – form, where in the organic everything was curved – no straight lines.

I looked at the wooden step stool. The wood grain curved, the form was straight. I started out as a builder, thinking planning was about growth and building. Early in the 1980’s I use the term "built environment" in the Clarke County plan to separate it from the natural environment.

Earth's challenge to man and is to integrate its needs within the organic framework. Man is wasteful of the organic capital it has access to.

What is our true relationship to life? How can we provide incarnate experience for more souls – allowing them to live, grow, experience?

You must be this tall to incarnate on earth:


Both science and religion ignore spirit according to S2K. Building/Knowing spiritual community is a challenge. Where in the world are my destined cooperators?

Ascension is played out on a larger stage/gallery/field/venue/map/territory/space (territories have fewer formal boundaries)

10:15 a.m. Thus far – a mind expanding day. Thanks Buddha

7:22 p.m. Life gets simpler and simpler. At the shopping mall there is nothing to buy. I exchange poorly made hiking shoes bought from Timberland @ an outlet store in Colorado – Silverthorne and get a pair of black work shoes.

I have more time. I'm spending it in meditation and study. Where am I going – if anywhere? I'll have to work more.

How to use the potential yourself. "We are not in this system of ancient wisdom talking about how an attitude might color your perceptions of your financial situation. We are, rather, setting forth the details of a process which actually determines the reality around you. We are not talking about how you feel about not being able to make your payments. We are talking about how you feel actually determining whether or not you can make your payments. The premise here is profound, and bluntly unprecedented in other systems of how to run a business. Money itself is created by maintaining a generous state of mind.

What imprints have I been using that benefit/not benefit me. I promote & believe regions as positive – and that works; I have negative and ultimately stingy thoughts about staff – that torpedoes me – and the fact that I become regionally visible.

– The correlation: "According to ancient Tibetan thinking, the "feelings" or "instincts" that successful businesspeople get that guide them through the dark forest of deals and markets is a direct flowing of a mental imprint – this then gives you some idea of what it feels like when a strong imprint comes up to the conscious. These kinds of people are presented with a business problem and suddenly see, quite clearly, the right thing to do. No hesitation, no question in their minds.”

With regions I see clearly what could and should be done, yet I hesitate.

p. 96 Projects done with this knowledge, in the state of Knowing, work

The imprint planted in your mind from wishing well for all those around you, even for those with whom you are in competition, creates a market which is stable – an economy that is growing…

– "It's not true that there are limited resources and that only a certain number of people can be wealthy at any given time." p. 97

9:43 p.m. Clearly, I've had imprints working at cross purposes in my life. I must get back to a generous state of mind. This is the non-judgmental place of Tibetan Buddhism which is similar to S2K. S2K wants us to be clear to follow our imprint of destiny.

Integrity is all-important – avoid the slightest stretch of it.

– Live by the rule that goodness leads to good things – (there is none good but God)

– People seem to resent my Knowing… Why?

– Wronged but not given help & protection
 Negative events come from negative actions… I'd gotten negative/angry …. I’ve  paid… Now – how shall I recover?

"overcoming imprints is accomplished by understanding them."

My task is to restore to 100% my integrity. It has slipped over the years. It has responded to a world I saw with little integrity. I must restore that in my life.

Integrity ='s vitality:

Whatever imprints I've done in the past which are good, haven't been enough for the present.

I hold anger toward … I forgive them for it was my imprints which brought their deeds against me –

I begin again…to replace 10 years – or more of imprints.

p. 139 "you can understand the theory perfectly well: Things have this in potential where they could become anything, and the imprints I put in my mind from the past play on this potential and decide how I see everything, even down to my own thoughts.…follow up?… The best way of doing this is simply to install a tracking system – free of judgment or guilt – that you use just to record how you’re doing, on a constant basis.

The entry is again long. It is a Sunday and there is time to write. The details may be odd, even earthy. My guidance today for inclusion was Walt Whitman. I felt if it was something he would include, then I can include it. When waking in the morning, pay attention to your thoughts. Dreams may have value; I've been more inclined to get direct thoughts that I then seek to record. Often in the middle of a difficult period, I get an insight related to my working topics that reaffirms both that which is important to me and the reality of such hints, thoughts and ideas as my true purpose. That is why it is necessary to have a means of capturing these "will to live" thoughts, since they give encouragement to keep at it.  

The references are to the book “The Diamond Cutter” by Michael Roach. You can check the reviews on Amazon. The book was useful to me in the year 2000, the period of this journal. Mr. Roach had an interesting life in subsequent years.
 
As you study Steps and read the New Message material, you may also seek answers from other voices in the world. They are out there and you may find correlation on points, because the source of human information is the same Creator/ creation. How important was this work to me? I didn’t remember this book or author until rereading my journal 15 years later to do these posts. Still, according to what I have written, this was valuable in the time. Let us continue.

NNC

Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment