Friday, April 24, 2015

x2 Step 114 – Journal Step 113 - I will not be persuaded by others.



Today: Step 114 - My true friends are with me. I am not alone. (MP3)

My true friends are with me. I am not alone. Step 114
HOW CAN YOU BE ALONE WHEN YOUR TEACHERS ARE WITH YOU? What truer friend do you have than he or she who abides with your Knowledge? These friendships are not born of this world. They have been created beyond the world, and they exist to serve you now. You will feel the presence of those who are with you once your mind settles down. Once you cease to be preoccupied with your own fervent wishes and fears, you will begin to feel this presence which is so graceful, so gentle and so reassuring.


UPON THE HOUR TODAY, remind yourself that your friends are with you. In your two deep practice periods, allow your mind to receive their presence so that you may understand the true nature of relationship in the world. With practice, this understanding will become so strong that you will be able to receive the ideas, the encouragement and the correction from those who are more potent than you, who exist to serve you in your true function in the world. They are your initiators into Knowledge, and they are in relationship with your Knowledge, for your Knowledge contains your true relationships with all of life.

PRACTICE 114: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Picture:  Princes Street Gardens, a public park in the center of Edinburgh, Scotland where friends meet.


1:06 a.m. Sunday, December 10, 2000 – Saturday to Tysons Corner – for the annual Christmas shopping trip. Read some and Allies of Humanity as I waited for Cindy. Not a bad day… Still wondering how to move with RI. The step was "I will remember Knowledge. I will remember Knowledge." The viewpoint in allies is difficult to understand.


The scenario in Allies is that, earth became the focus for alien groups and unless humanity becomes mentally tough and unified they will dominate the mental environment. The mission is to alert humanity so it may become unified.

Regardless of the risk, the action must be on line.

I am only thinly connected it to humanity. No long bloodline. … Am I going anywhere

I am in the wilderness – and have the vote.

8:20 a.m. For whom do I live? Myself, my earthly family, my spiritual family, humanity (is that grandiose?). People go about their life/lives with more certainty than I it appears. I'm physically comfortable, yet alone in the wilderness of confusion. I don't doubt Knowledge/Holy Spirit – but I'm not clear as to what is my part. I've always been about work – but I've been betrayed by those I've worked for and disabled by my own errors. If it were simply a matter of finding another job – that I could handle, but I'm too committed to bringing through the new paradigm. S2K says the world is a competitive environment. Being tough-minded and competitive, judgmental and harsh –

I don't want to fight – yet it seems I must.

Step 113 – I will not be persuaded by others.

> We need intentional community on a global scale. For the planet, for ourselves, for participation in the greater community.

One world is simplicity. If each person were in peace with their neighbor, and peace would circle the world.

11 a.m. Pain and self-doubt continues, though K is not worried. The fact that regional/cooperative thoughts still come lets me know that the primary program is working. If I can strengthen my pillars – I can quiet the surface noise of my mind.

3:44 p.m. Raked 1/2 of the yard. Body has done what it can. I'm troubled, but Knowledge does not seem troubled. The steps this week are:
113 – I will not be persuaded by others.
114 – My true friends are with me. I am not alone.
115 – Today I will listen to the power of Knowledge.
116 – Today I shall be patient with Knowledge.
117 – It is better to be simple than to be poor.
118 – I will not avoid the world today.

10:48 p.m. I was worried about the revised personnel policies. K was not. When I finally read them tonight – no problem. A few years of work – peace would help me collect my RI thoughts and publish. I'm moving slower, simpler, steady.

This is fall, when the leaves drop to the ground in advance of winter. They must be raked. It is work in the world and a time to reflect.

In the diagram, I’m trying to map the relationships we have between earth/ourselves/aliens and the Unseen Ones, Spiritual Family and Teachers across the veil. Note the accuracy of the alien depictions.

Covering a variety of questions brought up in my life. This day I also looked at the Steps ahead – to see where the practice would take me. The second time it is legitimate to look ahead. The first time through I looked ahead a few times, but when I got to those Steps, there was no memory. Let us continue.

NNC
 
Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment