Saturday, April 18, 2015

x2 Step 108 – Journal Step 107 - Today I will learn to be happy.



Today: Step 108 - Happiness is something I must learn again. (MP3)

Greetings All –


"Today I will learn to be happy." Step107
6:33 a.m. Monday, December 4, 2000. This volume ends. I need to write and find readers – and my energy should go in that direction – but there's not enough, the slings & arrows – the education takes more of the time and I need to be more efficient.

This is a place of work. I'm not the master of it – yet I pursue an unfolding vision.

--- New Journal Volume ---

7:30 a.m. Monday, December 4, 2000. Where am I? Financially – breathing, but with the potential to go south. All my close relationships seem stressed – but that's me looking out. Just have to tough it out.

Who or what really has the full picture of what is going on here? We’re soon to be gobbled up psychologically by Alien intervention.

This has been an interesting ride and I've much to contribute. Better get at it.

7:29 p.m. The day went well …

At the DSB meeting, two … projects – Public Mobility and Housing Action were there because of my strategizing –
I had a sense of inner satisfaction. This is a message in the text today. It says: "Happiness is not a form of behavior. Let us remind you of this. It is a sense of inner satisfaction. Knowledge will give this to you because it will simplify your life and allow your mind to concentrate on that which it is given to do in reality. This will empower you, simplify you and provide a greater harmony than you could have known before."

– this is where I'd like to go…

Happiness is a sense of satisfaction.

Given my life, and the last 10 years, I'm glad to still be here and having some sanity – I took many risks @ work, the region won and I've lost for the moment – but the people benefit and I may have learned more than I know now. I've been true to myself. I might have been more generous, less angry to not at all, and more understanding of how the world works, though it was "working the world" – and "taking risks" that created the satisfaction.

I could leave this instant, but there's too much work – and obviously, more to learn.

                Amen & Amen
                Tom Su–ne

I enjoyed reviewing this, particularly the line: “We’re soon to be gobbled up psychologically by Alien intervention.” Fifteen years later, the signs of that are still not clear. Spirit’s sense of time seems quite different than ours. What is close to them may take decades for us. Let us continue.

NNC
 
Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment