Thursday, April 30, 2015

x2 Step 120 – Journal Step 119 - Review



Today: Step 120 - I will remember my Knowledge today. (MP3)



I will remember my Knowledge today. Step 120


REMEMBER YOUR KNOWLEDGE TODAY. Remember that it abides with you regardless of where you go or what you are doing. Remember that it is given to you to serve you, to nurture you and to elevate you as well. Remember that you need not be aggravated with the world because you can accept the world as it is. Remember that you accept the world as it is so that you will be able to give to it, for the world is developing as you are. Remember that Knowledge is with you, and you need only be with Knowledge to realize its full impact.

REMIND YOURSELF UPON THE HOUR TODAY that Knowledge is with you and give this a moment of thought. Do not let raging emotions or deep depression cast a shadow upon your practice, for your practice is greater than your emotional states, which change like the winds and the clouds but cannot mask the universe above them.

THEREFORE, REALIZE THE LITTLENESS OF YOUR EMOTIONAL STATES and the greatness of Knowledge. In this way, Knowledge will balance your emotional states and will reveal to you the source of your own emotions, which is the source of your expression in the world. This is the mystery of life which you are now learning to explore.

PRACTICE 120: Hourly practice.

Picture:  Dogwood tree green leaves turn scarlet in the fall. Dickey Ridge Trail, Shenandoah National Park

From the journal Step 119 - Review

  
Note: Long entry.

7:35 a.m. Saturday, December 16, 2000 –

Beginning the long practice. I can't wait for this year to be over. Since the Commission began VRS – I'm much more relaxed. … The PDC has become an institution – that was my goal…now to get the global corporate database going.

8:02 a.m. I will be glad to have this year over – and look toward the one-year anniversary of my change. Here I can build my, broaden my foundation and further develop the notion of regional intelligence. This is the seed I can.

Life is life – choose life in any situation to the best of your ability/Knowledge.

Write, write, write – to publish, publish, publish.

Step 106 – "There are no Masters living in the world." – You yourself cannot be a Master, for life is the Master. That is the great difference.

107 – Knowledge gives happiness, the sense of inner satisfaction, because it will simplify your life and allow your mind to concentrate on that which it is given to do in reality.

Simplicity which leads to a collective consciousness in alien races, obedience – domination – limits the soul – whereas, the connection to Knowledge (Holy Spirit) leads to simplicity in one's own life.

Reclamation of K.

107 "Today I am happy."

This I wrote/changed the message to/on 11/2/99. I feel inner satisfaction still – and were I to exit body this instant – I would be grateful for my small part.

Of course, the goal is to stay in this body as long as possible, remain healthy, and promote greater community spirituality. My piece is to help make visible body comm-unity of humanity.

There are many messages, many messengers – all variations on the theme – choose life. To bring human life into a hostile environment – that is a challenge for that soul. I a.m. Pro – life.

<The spilled file cabinet of K – age 17?>

8:53 a.m. A sense that people will show up @ my door to talk about these things.

to be able to see that one is connected to everything. One earth – earth mind – think local planet, act regionally – two or more. Our natural, individual state is peace – to be two or more together in peace. If each were at peace with their neighbor, then peace would circle the world.

– I envisioned the iceman, frozen in the Alps and whose body was found intact, this person meeting another – a stranger, and seeing that they are connected through the earth and cosmos to one another –

the connection can be/is felt, not seen – for the visual noise/cues that this person is different/potentially an enemy/comes to mind.

9:40 a.m. I have become unburdened of the responsibility for PDC success or failure.

9:42 a.m. One of the best things I ever did was to make Saturday my Sabbath.

9:54 a.m. I only need peace to function in the world. K is my peace revealed. I just reviewed Step 118. "I will not avoid the world today."

The practice says: "Utilize your self-discipline only to direct your mind in the proper direction. Once it is so engaged, it will return to Knowledge of its own accord. For that is its destination, that is its love, that is its true companion and that is its true marriage in life."

At this point, as a light glows when a single broken wire is reattached, my being illuminated with the connection to K/God/Creator – and I saw a universe of many physicalities, material paths – mansions perhaps, and realizing that I am in one Now –

It felt like self repair, a diagnostic program where my soul/mind comes to awareness that a link is broken – to be webly/internet or an electrical connection is missing, underpowered – and improving the connect/I connected!!!

Pointing my mind in the direction of K – which has no physical direction was what I considered last night – though I never got to the second practice.

– so – now ten minutes ago – it happened – my mind touched the live wire and my soul was electrified/soulified (12/17/00) I have experienced this day my Knowledge, my connection to Knowledge, my peace – and I Know nothing the world can do can harm me. This must be true for all souls.
Amen & Amen
T-om Su-ne

10:56 p.m. Long Practice #2. Had pizza and beer tonight. This morning was powerful. Driving from Pizza Hut home at 8 p.m. I thought to myself, such things – such connection – does not happen to people in Front Royal, to me, in a backwater place, in my room, small/cluttered – in a simple house, a plain neighborhood – connecting to the creator does not happen.

11:16 p.m. spaced – Yet it did happen – with that take me away?

It was materialized by…?

9:10 a.m. Sunday, December 17, 2000 – up completing the 2nd long review – and thinking of Grandpa – Walter Christoffel – the South Dakota arrowhead in the display cabinet – I'm holding it – a link through time – something he found, brought to Wisconsin – Grandma let me have – Dad himself as a Sioux soul of sorts – and energy link for our spiritual family.

This morning, as I sit quietly in my home, there is a physical peace which feels good. If only that could be kept

9:45 a.m. The second long practice complete. I've now to images of connection – one – the single leaf of grass – green being waved by Dad as a sign of continuing life – communication – and now – the single wire – connecting to the creator, restoring that connection –

As a double week review, there was a lot to cover. At this time in the year 2000, I was full of energy to review and write. It was a productive time, so much so that I did not think what I felt could in fact happen to my in my situation/location. The review period ran to a second day. 

What can you put in your journal? Anything that is going through your mind. Some days there is more than on other days, particularly as one does Steps to Knowledge. I had some experiences this day and did my best to record them. You may have had, will have your own. Let us continue.

NNC
 

Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment