Thursday, April 9, 2015

x2 Step 99 – Journal Step 98 - Review



Today: Step 99 - I will not blame the world today. (MP3)

Greetings All –

From the journal Step 98 - Review


Saturday, November 25, 2000

9:21 a.m. A slow start getting to the ink, but I do feel better; I do have a greater sense of being; and have a clearer direction for my work. The local/regional/local continuum can be made visible and I am one working on it. There are others –
 


The region is situational, historical and environmental. No one has a veto – there is no absolute power today.

More pass through – I'm open to receive, as I have, and will work in cooperation to build an audience.

I can't help build the regional community unless I participate.

– Step 98 – Review

– Step 92 – "you are working for the present and the future."

9:55 a.m. RI – I did not choose this work, it chose me.

10:41 a.m. The moment – watching my hand write out words on a card – words from Step 96 – God's will is for me to be unburdened. And the joy in recognizing that I am unburdened – I am joyful – it physically alone – so briefly I feel down – but remember I can broadcast my feelings to all other Students and uplift them.

Step 97 – text – "Here we wish to take you directly to the greater possibility by cultivating the greater resources within your mind and by teaching you a way of seeing the world so that you may learn of its true purpose."

Though it has always been my goal to learn the "true purpose" of the world, it feels like that would be a stretch for little me to be granted this entry, this Knowledge.

11:18 a.m. I am overwhelmed by this possibility and the sense of understanding I already have experienced. I'm here to serve…there's more preparation needed. Life will simplify – it has been so that I can convey Knowledge.

9:23 p.m. I have become ungenerous. At Borders Books I began reading "The Diamond Cutter" – Buddha applied to business. The main thrust of the Sutra of the potential in everything and everyone was not inconsistent with S2K. I read on. I found a key quote and wrote it on a 3 x 5 card – page 71 "Money itself is created by maintaining a generous state of mind."
S2K was moving me out and on to the right path, but I was/am still holding resentment for …

At first, my mind said "No" to the book, but I felt I needed to buy it because I dread so much.

My integrity needed it. In addition to being angry, I'd become unreliable. …

Right now I feel terrible and understand better my errors. Ego got in the way – and my vision was perhaps too big. I'm confused about the credit thing…self-conscious, so how do I get regional intelligence noticed?

> I have been in government work for 27 years – the PDC. It is strange work. I want to take my ideas to the business community.

To take governmental regions and make them work as defined communities. Government alone won't do that. Somehow I must get into the business world. I made mistakes trying to have people who perceived themselves as government work like a business. I couldn't do it.
Although the Diamond Cutter shows me people errors – the future lesson now being presented might find me a way to take this to business.

p. 14 "The most important word here, for explaining how to succeed in business and in life, is "diamond." Diamonds represent, in the ancient Tibetan way, I hidden potential in all things. This is usually referred to as "emptiness." A business person who is fully aware of this potential thereby understands the very key for attaining success, both in financial and personal terms."

p. 15 The irony of our lives is that, even though this potential imbues every person and thing around us, it is invisible to us. We simply cannot see it. The purpose then of The Diamond Cutter (Knowledge/Holy Spirit) is to teach us how to see this potential." `

p. 19 Diamonds are perfectly clear, almost invisible, and the hidden potential everything around us is just as hard see. They come very close to being something which is absolute – the hardest thing there is – and the hidden potential in things is their pure & absolute truth.

– there are two ways of seeing the hidden potential – their ultimate nature – one way is book learning/thought – second way is deep meditation where seeing is done in the mind's eye.

the mind's eye potential in life is beyond the absolute potential of Diamonds – making the diamond an inadequate metaphor.
11 p.m. I have a very powerful idea in my soul – regional intelligence – that which I see in my mind’s eye – it has a great potential – I want to put it out to the world in a way it can't be blocked, but is open to all that see. I need the resources to do this – and read the Diamond Cutter for clues – methods – just as GC helps fulfill that path.

p. 42 –…

"And this is exactly the meaning of emptiness: Things could go either way, there is no "thing" about the building in and of itself, it all depends on how we perceive it. This is the hidden potential in things.

"Everything in the world, by the way, is the same.

(This I saw in I-66 – impacts were positive or negative depending upon viewpoint.)

p. 46 "How is it that things are coming from ourselves? And how can we use this phenomenon to our advantage?"

Mulling, mulling, mulling – being contemplative about many things. I do not recall the book nor did I keep the copy, as far as I can remember. Looking for other sources to explain error and opportunity is common I suppose. Knowledge can be found in the work of others – it is necessary to be open for that. Let us continue.

NNC
 
Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment