Monday, October 19, 2015

x2 Step 292 - How can I be angry with the world when it only serves me. – Journal – Step 291



Today:  Step 292 - How can I be angry with the world when it only serves me. (MP3) 

How can I be angry with the world when it only serves me. Step 292
  
HOW CAN YOU BE ANGRY WHEN THE WORLD SERVES YOU? When you recognize how much the world is serving you, which can only be recognized in the context of Knowledge, you will then end all of your hatred towards the world, all of your condemnation of the world and all of your resistance to the world. This will confirm your true destiny, your true origin and your true purpose for being in the world.

YOU HAVE COME INTO THE WORLD TO LEARN AND TO UNLEARN. You have come into the world to recognize what is real and what is not. You have come into the world to be a contributor to the world, a contributor who has been sent from beyond the world to serve here. This is the real nature of your presence here, and though it may seem to conflict with your evaluation of yourself, it is true nonetheless and will be true regardless of your point of view, regardless of your own ideals and beliefs and regardless of whatever pursuits you may set for yourself. The truth awaits you and waits for you to be ready to value it.

UPON THE HOUR REMEMBER TODAY’S IDEA and see its application everywhere as you look about at the world. In your two deeper practices once again bring to mind every person that you feel has erred against you, and once again attempt to understand their contribution to you in bringing you to Knowledge, in teaching you to value Knowledge and in teaching you to realize that there is no hope beyond Knowledge. There is no hope without Knowledge. Today’s idea will engender love and gratitude towards the world and will strengthen this point of view, which will be necessary for you to have to look upon the world with certainty, love and Knowledge.

PRACTICE 292: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Yesterday:  Step 291 - I am grateful to my brothers and my sisters who err against me.


Wednesday, June 6, 2001

12:30 a.m. I know it is a risk for David to drive with a suspended license. I had to help him for that. Knowledge is becoming stronger in him, in me, in Jamie. As long as I can help I will try to do so.

7:15 a.m. Each locality needs a global strategy based on its geographic location/assets/history/goals –

8:12 a.m. Step 291 – "I'm grateful to my brothers and my sisters who err against me". Practice #1 – this is to be active – where I consider all those who have erred against me and see the way it has motivated me to Knowledge/Holy Spirit – by demonstrating the world's needs.

– I've done this exercise before and accept the notion that the errors and attacks of others are grains of sand in the oyster that lead to pearls, are things that show need – attack as a cry for help, etc.

Certainly these have motivated me to produce ideas and results for my region, my community.

In all this, however, I find this morning that of all that have erred against me – I may have done the most. I have made poor choices based on my ideas – and my illusions. I've over-committed and not attended to building my own strength.

I've tried to do too much with too little. I've not understood the attacks of others nor how to deal with them.

Knowledge feels tolerant of these errors – I've survived and may be positioned for more growth in Knowledge, ultimately having some wisdom.

I have name recognition and, generally, in a positive sense.

Just like the Society, I find myself with a big message, big mission and few resources. I've no choice but to articulate it and, as the world errs, I will learn more.

> My big enemies – undoers – people that were not to be trusted: .[list of seven]–

Things never learned – how to wield power – have an attitude – get people to be loyal.

Mary Ellen, Cindy – very needy when it came to women – didn't know how to do it

Self – failure to get investment advice –

Life in the world has sent me in search of spiritual truth and now I have a path/teaching which works.

My life is not over… I must can work myself out of this mess situation – and be, with Knowledge, my own ally.

8:53 a.m. What works? "Intent" and "Local". Regionalism as an idea will work if it is intentional and local. When community is perceived, cooperation can be finessed. A greater scale is needed for "local" in these days.

Community is the human method to balance and adjust behavior for the species to thrive in environments benign or challenging.

Just as local governments were intentional, formed by citizens from larger territories – as counties, then the future subdivision of counties, the chartering of towns and cities to get the urban/rural balance from the greater geography to one where the outer limit/boundary local scale is a day’s trip to the courthouse.

These geography/communities need to be rescaled based on a day’s travel and the needs of modern affairs.

Because distance is not the barrier at once was either for communication or transportation, community can be – is also scaled at the region – and as "community" it is – it can be both intentional and local.

Where does regionalism work? Well – not really anywhere, because people don't like isms.


How does humanity solve problems which threaten survival? By the creation of community and its use. Greater problems require greater community. Rugged cooperation, not rugged individualism gets survival. What is the basis of community?

Beyond the human biology, communities based on geographic place and it extends outward based on communication and transportation.

Due to modern technologies of transportation – there is overnight delivery anywhere on the planet and in communications, nearly instant voice communication with a visual option – adding a $50 camera. The planet is local and there exists a slim experience of an recognition of our local planet community.

Buzz – caffeine, chocolate, food

local governments – clear boundaries, intentionally related – are building blocks to regional (two or more intentionally cooperating across a boundary) community.

Permutations of 7 local governments would give – pairing gives 7×6 = 42 pairings (some simply reversals)
12:58 p.m. I have meaning, purpose, and direction – I am inspired and have vitality. Some hear my message, others do not.

My message for regional cooperation has emerged as a result of my experiences. I am not organized to implement. It came from the metaphysical – at least that's where I searched for truth.

Like a dot.com it seemed the idea alone should carry the day with little work. I was on spiritual welfare – and now seeing that error for what it was, I need to be organized to continue my work.

In spite of Plan-Do and personal planning, the reality factor wasn't high enough – and my errors in relationships set me back.

Lessons – yes – but ones to be applied now. I'm still easily distracted and I don't know what is needed and what is superfluous.

I get more opportunities to expand energy than I have energy to give. Thus continuation of overwhelm in spite of some unburdening.

11:20 p.m. Practice #2 – The day was relatively productive –  … my shtick will take time.

Allow this day to be a day of forgiveness and acceptance.

Much writing; two drafts left out. This path is producing benefits. Let us continue.

NNC


Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment