Monday, November 16, 2015

x2 Step 320 - I am free to work within the world. – Journal – Step 319



Today:  Step 320 - I am free to work within the world. (MP3) 

I am free to work within the world. Step 320

WHEN THE WORLD DOES NOT OPPRESS YOU, you are free to work in the world. When the world does not intimidate you, you are free to work in the world. When you recognize that the world is a place calling for your contribution, you are free to work in the world. Thus, the greater your experience of Knowledge within your life, the freer you are to work within the world. And work within the world you will in time, and your work will be far more effective, far more engaging and far more complete than anything you have done thus far. In your past you have been afraid of the world, intimidated by the world, angered by the world and depressed by the world. Therefore, your past contribution to the world has been limited by these reactions. You have been ambivalent about being in the world because you were afraid of the world. Perhaps you have sought refuge in spiritual things, but your true spiritual nature will redirect you into the world and bring you back with greater power, certainty and purpose, for you have come to be in the world.

UNDERSTANDING THIS, YOU WILL AGAIN REALIZE the importance of Knowledge. You will again confirm how much you want to give to the world and how painful it is for you when this giving is obstructed or withheld. You have come to work in the world, and you want to do this completely so that when you leave, you leave with your gifts given and with everything presented. You have nothing to take Home with you from the world except the reclamation of relationships. With this understanding, you will become free to be in the world.

UPON THE HOUR REPEAT TODAY’S IDEA and recognize that to whatever extent you are still ambivalent about being in the world, your ambivalence is caused and is being perpetuated by your own intimidation and fear of the world. Remember this upon the hour so that you may learn the great lesson that is being taught today, the great lesson that you are becoming free to be in the world. Here you bring your Ancient Home with you. Here you will not attempt to escape the world simply because it frightens you, threatens you or depresses you.


YOU ARE HERE TO GIVE TO THE WORLD, for Knowledge is greater than the world—the world only being a temporary place where Knowledge has been temporarily forgotten. In this, you will realize that which gives and that which receives, that which is great and that which is small. Your work in the world can now have your complete attention and devotion. Your work can now have your complete engagement. Thus, your physical life can become fully meaningful, purposeful and filled with value.

IN YOUR TWO DEEP MEDITATION PRACTICES TODAY, rekindle the fire of Knowledge within you by re-entering your sanctuary. Remember to be still. Remember to give yourself to practice. This is the work at hand. From this work your work in the world will be given freedom to express itself, and you who are within the world will be given the certainty and the comfort that your Ancient Home is with you.

PRACTICE 320: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


11:05 a.m. July 4, 2001 – Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I need my PDC job, but that is not the future for me. RI-CRC is what I need to develop. It isn't totally new, but it is very new. Consent/intent of the governed. I live a regionally – therefore I expect my elected officials to cooperate regionally.

GC wisdom supports the emergence of the RI-CRC ideas which gives me courage to move ahead. I need the ideas/perspectives to get out there and understood.

The Regional Counsel is the primary framework for regional community. The MSA is a market – it expands from a central urban region into rural regions. They can choose to work together. Markets can be communities, but they muddy transactions with only a monetary focus.

It's been five weeks since the GC retreat. What have I learned? How have I changed? Based on directions there – I did get new glasses and have begun exercise. Did my first "Total Fitness" in 30 minutes exercise. I'm doing plenty of walking, mowing, hiking now for general aerobics, I'll do the strength exercise for his member, push-aways and sit-backs before walking every other day. I also began contributing financially.

2:08 p.m. I've gotten very good at doing nothing. What I envision – what I can do – always a great gap. Is there a reason for it?

9:35 p.m. Spent 5 hours to the editing my interview. It takes a long time to communicate. Do people want to communicate? It seems they should. I'm not in relationships with good communication. That's not new. The Step is 319 – "Why should I be afraid when a Greater Power is in the world?"

This work will take a long time. I must become more focused and even more patient. There is still plenty to learn – cooperation is just unfolding. All my relations are stressed:---, kids, work…it is a fire walk. I'm not afraid. I'm uncomfortable often. Given the scope of life and living and the Creation – my soul will remain busy.

10:49 p.m. Going to bed. On TV – they are reading the Declaration of Independence. Once spread about the country – it was read aloud in the town squares. It made me think about my resolution for humanity and if I should mail it out on this day. That made sense, but when I sat down at the PC to do it – checking with my K – the answer was no. So…another day ends.

Tomorrow's Step 320 "I am free to work in the world", is a good perspective. I'm doing my free work trying to help find what the world needs in order to be at peace – peace dynamic.

My work. An the image of a young person finding thin volume in the stacks of a library. My book? Not possible since it hasn’t been written.

Free: Spirit society/family – is non-economic?

Back then I wrote: “This work will take a long time. I must become more focused and even more patient”. This self-assessment has proven to be true and useful. Let us continue.
NNC
 
Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment