Thursday, November 12, 2015

x2 Step 316 - I will trust my deepest inclinations today. – Journal – Step 315



Today:  Step 316 - I will trust my deepest inclinations today. (MP3)

I will trust my deepest inclinations today. Step 316

YOUR DEEPEST INCLINATIONS EMANATE FROM KNOWLEDGE. As your mind becomes clear of its restraints and as your life begins to open to the greater calling that is emerging for you now, these deeper inclinations will become more powerful and more evident. You will be able to discern them more easily. This will require great self-trust, which of course will require great self-love. To trust your deepest inclinations, to follow Knowledge and to be a student of Knowledge will re-establish your self-love and will place it upon a firm foundation that the world cannot shake.

HERE YOU ARE REDEEMED IN YOUR OWN EYES. Here you are brought into relationship with life. Here your self-love engenders love for others, for there is no inequality here. You are reclaimed, and in your reclamation Knowledge begins to express itself within the world. You are its primary beneficiary, but even greater than this is its impact upon the world. For in your giving, you will remind the world that it is not bereft of hope, that it is not alone, that you are not alone, that others are not alone and that all the deepest inclinations for hope, truth and justice that others feel are not without foundation, but are born of Knowledge within themselves. Thus, you will be a force for confirmation within the world and a force to confirm Knowledge in others as well.

REMEMBER YOUR IDEA UPON THE HOUR and attempt to utilize all situations that you encounter today for the purpose of reclaiming Knowledge. In this way, you will see that your entire life can be used for practice. As this is done, everything that happens will serve you, and you will feel love towards the world. Your deeper inclinations will spark and encourage the deeper inclinations in others, and thus you will be a force for Knowledge in the world.

IN YOUR TWO DEEPER MEDITATION PRACTICES, in stillness take refuge in the temple of Knowledge within you. Attempt here to be still and simply feel the power of Knowledge in your life. Bring not your questions, for they will be answered by Knowledge as it emerges within you. Come in openness, seeking relief, seeking comfort, seeking power and seeking certainty. These you will experience because these emanate from the essence of Knowledge within you. Let this day be a day of self-trust and therefore a day of self-love.

PRACTICE 316: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


10:45 a.m. Saturday, June 30, 2001

… I'm preparing for next week's work as RI – CRC – The Step today is: "Today I will not be alone". I often prefer to be alone with my thoughts – they being my muses, guides, teachers, spiritual family and the working emergences of these journals.

S2K – GCW is delivered material. Application – or recognition of its application, is the work, the integration I appear to be doing. This feels like my work. I'm drawn to it, I see it everywhere. I accept this.
* Center for Regional Communities –
Community makes everything Local.
All politics is local
All is politics (relationships)

In order to see, to have perspective, I must be able to remove myself from the environment – isolate to integrate. Turf management.

The end of 2001 – A Space Odyssey – Keir Dullea – the hero – is in a room – then aging – in a bed – then an embryo emerges – a death/passing on to life again.

That image of the room/meditation alone/death/passing – has been with me for 30+ years. As I sit in my rocker, look around the living room, that is the scene. It is neat, maintained – but those workers/that work, is not seen. My job is reflection? Is that of benefit to anyone but me? With psychic, spiritual family communication – perhaps.

I need this cocoon – I'm a caterpillar in metamorphosis – only not all at once – in and out. Someday the butterfly may emerge.

A guy stopped for the yard sale – came to ask if I had instruments for sale. I showed him my flutes – we talked about music. He, retired – 60+ –, liked Buddhism – but wasn't practicing. He talked about how the east knew that as people age, the brain functions at higher levels – more general and broad in its scope, w/o attention to details. It was that "re-simplification" notion of the brain-sync tapes, different sounds into each hemisphere – overload, re-simplify.

Journey of Soul – Tom's mystery journals. A prick through the veil, seeking to be at home in the world. Many here feel lost and alone. Earth family wise it is an absolute reality for many. Partnering, making family, community, society – from the human being carrier of soul in which we awaken, is the challenge. This is not heaven, this is life manifest. So… what needs to be done and do I have a role in doing part of what needs, for this point in time, to be done? Is it a destiny to be awoken into? Or is it an emergence – contingent on where life has gone to? Destiny is strategic in that we enter life behind the lines – to emerge and connect downstream.

Life is a river that knows where it is going? The problem with the "rapids of change" idea of Robert Theobald for me is that metaphor is outside. Water knows where it is going – it is driven by gravity in liquid form. We might ride the river. We can see when the geography changes and rapids are created. Change in the streambed, plus a higher volume of water, makes the water flow differently. Humans may ride the water – and change can create rapids which require a change in our behavior.

Change is constant, yet there are periods where changes are more intense. Rapids are created – flow increases and or streambed becomes more restricted, the currents change, different skills and tactics are needed for navigation.

I'll have to recheck the book.

My god/my goal is to get this perspective out into the world of ego. I am open to direction

The knowledge that is emerging through me needs to organize itself/needs me to increase my ability to organize and present in the world that which comes through the T-om Skunk Works.

#1 – CRC proposal – Regional community is emergent … Like all community, it is more effective when local -

To be bi-local, multi-local in perspective allows greater integration, more efficiency. Waste leads to want.

12:50 a.m. Practice #1 complete.

I am free to serve that which is emerging in my thinking. This is not the life I chose. My choice was a 1960 Corvette/1932 Ford coupe/musician – drummer – and savior of the world – via films.

What is the trend of humanity? More people, more skills, abilities and technology to alter the natural environment – displacing/damaging the earth's capacity to support life. The trend leads us to the emergence in the GC – where humanity does not have the skill/perspective to be a player. Greater Community/human community is the tool to solve the problem – but that perspective is limited and our isolation/greed keeps us separated. Humans don't want to know the world is bigger – it is too uncomfortable. Our smallness would then make us minuscule.


I can't deny I'm here, thinking, writing in a physical setting scaled by my vision/relationships – yet, from the greater perspective I become un visible.

10:30 p.m. Home. Afternoon to Price-Costco then Outlet Mall Hagerstown – then Ruby Tuesdays, then Martinsburg Mall. Then home. … A day immersed in the world of consumption. …

As I left Apple Blossom – drove over to Walmart through the Lowe's property, then out on to Pleasant Valley Avenue.

Thinking of Tim Y…  – did he become a city planner to plan for automobiles? Did I? I wanted to plan for people, but we plan for automobiles. Could it have been otherwise? Could the auto not have taken over our country? It wasn't just the auto – the internal combustion engine powered many things that let us expand, not be limited to human or animal power.

Leaving Winchester – enjoying my car – its design and feel on the road… the experience of going from Virginia to West Virginia to Maryland all in a few hours – that experience is boundary-less, in spite of the borders. That was due to Alexander Hamilton who wanted a free flow of goods.

So we have our freedom today from the design then. And that must be continued. It feels boundary-less, yet there are many, many borders which is why there is a need for RI and RC.

Had I known in 1973 the outcome, would I have done anything different? It was proven then that sprawl is not a good thing from a financial P.O.V.

So…what of this day? Still need to do practice #2.

… I have a rich life. … I see the world and observe …

Practice #2 – 10 minutes to go "Today I will not be alone".

I am so "not alone" that I can't be still – my mind won't be silent.

I'm in the perfect place to see what needs to be seen, then try to communicate to others, for this time and the future.

The new heaven and new earth are coming. The new red man was the white man. The new white man is the green man.

Note: After transcribing nearly two years of journals for Steps; recording my poor relationships, going forward I won’t be transcribing all of that negativity – nor putting it in a blog post. Relationships and Higher Purpose will not be released until 2007. For many of us it came too late, so the young should appreciate the teaching, as it may save them significant time. Let us continue.

NNC

Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment