Sunday, March 6, 2016

CT Step 66 - My freedom is my gift to others. – Journal – CT Step 65


Today:  CT Step 66 - My freedom is my gift to others. (MP3)

My freedom is my gift to others. CT Step 66

Your freedom is a gift. You gain your freedom not just for yourself but for others. This generates true determination and commitment, for you cannot afford failure here. Here your giving is occurring even during your times of practice and preparation. Here you go beyond your preferences, your wishes and your feelings in the moment and exercise a greater authority over your time and your circumstances. You do this for yourself and for others. And though you proceed with humility, you have this recognition. It is a responsibility. It is a responsibility that the Wise everywhere must assume, sooner or later. It is what gives them their commitment and their power.

You as an individual do not have the answers. You as an individual are not a god. But you can become a vehicle for Knowledge, one of God’s representatives, a force for good in the world. But this power runs through you. It is not yours to own. Here there is no mistake. Here there are no saints and gurus and avatars proclaiming themselves, for the truly wise do not do this. Their freedom is constantly being given because it is constantly being demonstrated. They claim nothing else for themselves.

Therefore, do not have illusions of power or grandeur here. You are exercising an essential right and contribution. Exercise this by becoming still during your meditation and utilize this power to use awareness and discernment upon the hour throughout the day.

Practice 66:   One 30-minute stillness practice.
                         Contemplation practice.
                         Hourly practice.

Picture:  Carson Trail - Shenandoah River, Front Royal, Virginia.

Plan B - If the MP3 doesn’t work, here’s the link to the folder: New Message - Student Spoken Steps CT Recordings - Steps to Knowledge Continuation Training - Working file

Note: For CT Step 65 I did not get the MP3 and PDF up on Google drive with a link. The recording was made, just not uploaded. Under the weather yesterday. Sorry.


[Note: Long entry.]

7:15 a.m. Monday, October 29, 2001 – Step 65 – "I surround and protect myself with the love and grace of God". This fall I've not yet had time to honor the earth in a Native American way.

8:30 a.m. – In order to move forward I must understand where I failed. There were numerous people failures as I tried to do too much. Those are lessons. My challenge in life is to hold up the mirror so people can see the emergence of "regional community".

9:24 a.m. A Monday at home. I'm confused – here in the mystery of my life, in the mystery of the life stream on earth. There is a clear emergence to continue to follow. I have no choice but to do that. I'm not doing it well. My pillars remain unbalanced. I have explored and am aware of regional relationships. I offer these ideas in a somewhat raw form. It is contrary to "conventional wisdom." This per Robert Samuelson – Washington Post reporter.

What are the outcomes of regional empowerment? – UU congregation, first church, and soon – a regional building.

Turtle/hawk view

The past – can I understand my relationship errors? It wasn't just one thing…and, there were enemies.

Must there be a commitment to the continuation of human life?

I keep waking up "here", Knowing life is being pushed forward (or is it pulled?)

> Settlement as defense. That is why Homeland Security <Home planet> security is important. Other governments are moving to regions, the US has no system, thus it is vulnerable.

To not understand the power of aligned regions is a failure of imagination. States are too large a geography. For wholeness, regional mapping is required. The vision must go to the people – and higher leaders.

> I was doing too much. I did not have the people I needed. They could not hear/or chose not to hear/what I was saying/demonstrating.

10:15 a.m. I am in significant pain about my "leadership" abilities and results. In GCS terms I imagine I'm looking for fulfillment and not getting it because the results of my vision have not appeared yet. I've had few people that could see what I see. I've not been able to communicate my emerging vision.

S2K says the wise remain hidden and messages must be given to the right people. I guess this search for understanding is a result of lack of faith in the ability of Knowledge to help.

S2K says errors are real and Knowledge is expressed by others. With this book as one man's expression of K about leadership I am trying to hold myself up to those measures.

No one follows my leadership – not my wife, children, employees, friends – or even myself. So – is it that I lack stable character – I do not, have been unable to be consistent and follow through because I try to do too much.

I feel I owe to others so they will reflect my greatness and justify my being. Alone I am nothing. I do not respect myself and therefore others do not respect me?

Looking @ my mistakes I'm lucky to be alive and lucky to be free of negative situations that were functions of power, not productivity.

Am I a leader anyway? I am a person who sees opportunities for improvement; for creation of value.

My mode is entertainment – my story as and "entertainment fool"

As an entertainer, I'm not in much demand. How to entertain with maps! Mapping community.

Information is very costly. It must be collected in a way that is easy to use.

11:30 a.m. Life intrudes from Texas. Sarah calls for $740 transmission bill. M.E. says I've been giving to David & not her. I tell Sarah story of my decision not to [help] buy a house for David & Jamie – ME's anger and decision to do that and how that has cost me lots of money that David owes me. So – October was a $2,300 month.

[11/31/01 – I found out later this is Sarah's scam. She'd not talked to ME]

Back to my problem of leadership.
The law of connection. Connect to the heart/care… 1st. With Marie – I lost my ability to care because her needs were so great. It felt to me that she took more than she gave. I let her do a lot of communicating and when she realized I didn't care, she turned against me. I burned out on the needs that surrounded me. I was overcommitted.

Thus I became unburdened – and my real mission – GC Wisdom/Spirituality has come forth. I was unbalanced – now I must re-balance.

12:41 p.m. Planning w/o geography – w/o the land w/o infrastructure. Coloring maps is not planning.

1:30 p.m. After lunch, email check, and C-SPAN – I return to me – my major project – to understand my strengths and minimize my weaknesses.

> Local governments feel that if they were given the money or the ability to tax or complete ability to decide what they should do (no mandates) everything would be fine. People are first – government and business/commerce come into being to meet people needs. Everything is a response to growth, change or decline. Some responses are more freeing than others.

The Law of Buy-in – They buy-in to the leader first, then the vision. I told the Personnel Committee there needed to be someone to take over – they bought that and took over.

What is the issue – they can't see the map, they can't read the map, they don't understand the true challenge. Counties & states clearly mapped – regions not – Counties were the first regions – urban & rural

2:38 p.m. Where am I? I'm 3/4 through the 21 laws of leadership. This is not fun. I need to understand my personal failures. My goal in life is to be wise and help humanity. I'm not doing a good job – at least as well as I want. S2K has been helpful, but it does not tell me everything. I need to come to peace with the past so I can go forward with my vision.

The problem is to create an audience for my vision. It is about self organization, empowerment and, in the greater community, survival. I need resources for my life, but not that much.

To lead you sacrifice. From 1983 to 2000 I did nothing but sacrifice. I sacrificed also to children & wife. In 1995 I burned out.

Since the shift I'm in shock often, but the sacrifice has stopped. I offer myself to GCS – but do not suffer from it. There is a new – sacrifice to come – it is work.

Leaders need to Know about regions – Regions for leaders – inside out/outside – turtle/hawk regions to manage/regions to empower – boundaries and boundary crossing – Turtle and Hawk discuss regions. (At patience 5:22 p.m.)

3:15 p.m. I've read the 21 laws. I am angry still? It gave me some insights, but the real problem is that I didn't know what my goal was. I sacrificed a lot and felt angry when my wisdom and vision was not recognized. Like the carpenter who developed the chronometer to determine longitude, or the man who put fossils the other to make a geologic map of England… My vision is uncommon and I've not defined an audience for the information. Instead of developing product today, I've rehashed my failures and ignorances. That plus the impossible dependencies of Sarah, David, Cindy and Mary Ellen make a wider vision become sucked away. [11/3/01 – Yet these relationships are a big part of my awareness process.]
The region is opportunity.
This book says that people must by me to buy my ideas. That is not impossible when I speak.

4:52 p.m. On the trail; at Patience – for the first time in many months.

Where am I? Confused about my place in the world and all the forces that take energy from my vision of regions. I follow no one except Governor Holton whose vision of regions was set out in the VADA.

My ideas need to be expressed in product. My own fears and distractions have led me away from results. I'm now working for order and it is slow. I have financial fears.

5 p.m. How feel physically – emotionally – resting, exploring my turmoil, sexual – fall woods – sundown – secluded – be not vulnerable –

Contemplation – "I surround and protect myself with the love and grace of God".

I've been spiritually unprotected and vulnerable often. I have been confused about the world and my place in it. It seems I should help…but how to help, how not to be rejected? Leaders help people help themselves. The purpose of enterprise, organization is to create value.

coloring maps is not planning to get these ideas out I must sacrifice more. I really don't want to sacrifice…but I have no choice. Here am I send me is what my soul said. I've not been sacrificing with Knowledge so the pain is greater than it need be. Though not fulfilled I can get satisfaction on occasion. Such is the physical – moments of perfection, but no long-term perfection.

So this contemplation ends. This vacation day of self therapy – in my Walden Creek SNP Woods.

The trees are part of a regional forest. Nothing physical can span the globe in an unbroken continuum, save perhaps the air. At any moment some is dust, some is snow or it is pierced by mountains.

Together it is a whole of regions – blending, crossing, bending boundaries.

So, my reward for attempting to understand my pain is a still wider vision.

And the full moon appears through the trees. I am here to serve Knowledge. Knowledge is my leader. And peace floods my soul. I am restored and ready to return to the world. Amen & Amen T-om Su-ne
Excess spare time leads to excess analysis? Well, this was all part of my journey. There is repetition, then movement, then repetition, but the trend is forward. We continue and keep committed.

NNC

Note: If you’ve some interest, but this is the first time you’ve seen Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. Begin at the beginning.

If you do know about Steps, but have not done Steps twice completely, read the related materials, and have a sense of the direction of this study, you won’t get the experience. The Introduction begins:

“This is the Steps to Knowledge Continuation Training. It is designed to build upon the Steps that were learned in Steps to Knowledge to enable you to experience the grace, the power and the direction of Knowledge in your life and to become an expression of Knowledge in everything that you do. If you have completed the book, Steps to Knowledge, twice through and have followed the instructions as they were given without altering the curriculum in any way, then you are now ready to begin this more advanced study”.

If you are an independent student, that is certainly an option. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment