Thursday, June 11, 2015

x2 Step 162 - I will not be afraid today. – Journal – Step 161



Today: Step 162 - I will not be afraid today. (MP3)

“I will not be afraid today.” Step 162

TODAY LET NOT FEAR OVERTAKE YOUR MIND. Let not the habit of negative imagination capture your attention and emotions. Be involved with life as it truly is, which you may perceive without condemnation. Fear is like a disease that comes and takes you over. But you need not give in to fear because your source and your roots are deeply planted in Knowledge, and you are now becoming stronger in Knowledge.

REMIND YOURSELF UPON THE HOUR not to let fear overtake you. When you begin to feel its effects, in whatever manner that it exerts its influence upon you, withdraw from it and claim your allegiance to Knowledge. Give your confidence to Knowledge. In your two deeper practice periods today, give yourself to Knowledge. Give your mind and your heart so that you may be strengthened in that certainty where fear can never enter. Your fearlessness in the future must not be born of pretense, but born of your certainty in Knowledge. In this way, you will be a refuge of peace and a source of wealth for others. This is what you are meant to be. This is why you have come into the world.

PRACTICE 162: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


5:47 a.m. Saturday, January 27, 2001 – On the US Airways flight to Charlotte. I Know "to go" was the message when, due to my cold/the work I considered postponing the trip. As I got up @ 3 a.m. – 30 minutes earlier than I set the alarm for – going to bed@11:10 p.m. Driving here – feeling good all the way.

6:40 a.m. The Shenandoah Valley is my laboratory – my Galapagos Islands.

8:04 a.m. Leaving Charlotte, NC.
(Header entry – Q: How are overlays being built on this geography? Community layers shown – cultural habitat GIS.)

From 1 p.m. 1/26 – driving to work from Rotary. I saw/envisioned overlays of community on the Valley. The cultural, historical, community layers that extend from Front Royal and network throughout the region – Front Royal being a node. Today – community is broader – throughout the region – yet thinner than traditional community. This brought to mind a polarities/or variation on the theme idea – community – tribal – was once close and dense. Over time it could become broad & shallow with communications. Rome's Empire was based on central control – standard language, military linked by road/communication.

When the broad community fails – the network is broken, there's a return to local.

Is there a limit to the number of communities one can participate within? A few, very dense; many very low density – "internetal" community.

Community is based on communication between members, though you might be part of the community and not know it mentally, or may deny it – seeking other relationship alignments.

The relationships envisioned then appeared as webs of community – some anchored by local boundaries, but others global from a single node/mono-pole.

They all came together as a lattice over the land/planet – with the local denser communities close to the ground – with arches connecting over to nodes in other communities –

How much community do we have? Has humanity built? How many ethereal links have been made through the Internet that could not have been made before? To densify communication events can build community, as is happening on the Internet –
certain activists use communication to promote community – …

> All life is communication – GCW/S2K – and all life is connected to God by HS/K. Here on the manifest side of the veil(s) we are creating heaven w/o God? (S2K)

If we seek K/HS and God – we get a better creation (?) ACIM – a better way.
> I feel this pressure to focus my message. I need help doing that – time to start seeking out loud. It is as S2K says – I have to organize and reduce time on other things.

– Intentional community is the strongest – it need not be limited to small & dense –

The human community of Earth needs to become "intentional" as a single race – that is the message of the Allies of Humanity. The winnowing down of the varieties of life/organisms seems inevitable from their perspective. Is the Spell of Matter stronger here?

In the collectives – intelligent life – what sorts of spirits incarnate in those environments? Are they soul-less? Zombies or insect toyed/reptilian like – connected by a community spirit that is centralized rather than network/decentralized?

Curious – what will science find? Is there a matrix of veils – a mansion with many rooms (bounded areas).

I need help working these topics. I need an audience to test/help build the perspective and I need investment –

I Know the pieces are here in these journals, plus the cards and other work. The points can't be well-made w/o maps. I need/will seek to use the referral method – show a few pieces and ask what they do if they were me.
2002 – PDC – 24 months – end of leave> December 31, 2002 EOAS – Payout 330 hours of leave & comp time.

> Can't get too hung up in these details – energy has to go to the future, not the past.

9:31 a.m. CST – after mentally reviewing my life –the relationships – …
Had I Known where I was going – I'd have planned better and be arriving in better shape. In 1976 I told Steve M… to make sure in the Front Royal zoning ordinance that I could do lawnmower repair as a business. I was tool oriented then – but that has all passed.

Thinking of times in my life when K/H.S. stepped forward – the most obvious to me in retro is the day M.E. told me she was leaving and taking the kids. I reflected for a moment – seeing them all screaming in a hotel room and M.E. beating them – I said "you can leave, but the kids stay with me." – I then went out and cried in the car believing I'd lose the kids – but in fact I didn't – and necessity set me about taking that life altering responsibility.

I always wondered where that strength came from. I'm not a fighter – nor have I been one.

There have been many saves – through guidance – the railroad bridge most notably –

The Executive Planner – request was perfect a year ago
I’ve had many moments of Knowing, big & small – with or without action – often w/o – but I’ve learned more & more to be open to intuition.
- on the ground. Good data dump. I love to travel because it gives these free times to my min -personal/impersonal

My head has been cleaned out in more ways than one in the past four hours.

10:18 p.m. At David's. He's got a job that pays. He, Jamie, Lane & Emily are surviving. What can I give? – I've already done so much with few results!

Called Cindy… Make talk…

Relationships get attention – the spinning plates.

Was not this a review day? Yes, but that is not in the journal. Although doing Steps, the journal is now full of life processing. I am integrating, trying to make sense across the board, of the information Steps and other Greater Community Spirituality publications have given me. There are few independent messages or audio recordings. It is not yet The New Message from God. You journey is, no doubt, different, but do record it. Let us continue.

NNC


Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment