Wednesday, June 3, 2015

x2 Step 154 – Review. Consider how deeply you have used your mind for investigation. Journal – Step 153




Today:  Step 154 - Review. Consider how deeply you have used your mind for investigation. (MP3)


REVIEW THE PAST WEEK’S PRACTICE. Review all the instructions that were given and your practices as well. Consider how deeply you have entered peace. Consider how deeply you have used your mind for investigation. Remember that your practice is a form of giving. Therefore, give yourself to review your practices. See how your giving can become more complete and deeper so that you may receive greater and greater rewards, for yourself and for the world.

IN YOUR ONE LONG PRACTICE PERIOD TODAY, review the week of training that has just been completed. Remember not to judge yourself. Remember to be a witness to your learning. Remember that your practice is a form of giving.

PRACTICE 154: One long practice period.


6:15 p.m. Friday, January 19, 2001 – Where am I? Life is too much. I can't handle it all… my place is too big or is it too small? I have a bona fide cold – which has slowed me down, made my head fuzzy.

I continue to value S2K and watch the play out of my life for opportunity to learn and contribute.

The last 10 years have been a disaster it seems – not the sort of growth occurred which I had envisioned. GCW explains it all perfectly…so I accept the present w/o regret because that is all I can do.
Obviously it will take more to get RI in print. It is one for the future, though needed today. S2K/GCW helps on the perspective.

8:17 p.m. Region of Neighbors – Community of Peers – Neighbors not your peers. The Geo Times – a map link for every story to place it on the globe. The Regional Times 1/21/01

I may need to be a Nostradamus.

Knowledge knows where it is.
SPS – spiritual positioning system.


What is the problem? Humanity is not self-organizing well. Could be doing better?

> There is more I could be doing on RI, but I'm spending time with GCW – if I get that better, RI will go more smoothly. It continues to seep through from the group, team, family? What are we? Group.

– My regional intelligence newsletter on regional news – links – like Transportation and Communication –

10:27 p.m. I used to be "someone.” GCW I p.221 – 3rd level of education requires profound honesty…. You are freed from the attempt to be someone… The quest to be someone has to be relinquished before you can be someone.

On the Steps page, blue is the second time. Another point is underlined:

 
Allow yourself to be an open vehicle through which life may flow freely, through which life may express itself today.

This is a deep Step, certainly one of the most important for me, a lifelong student of communications. It tells us:

“Your life is communication, for communication is life. Communication is the extension of Knowledge. It is not merely the sharing of little ideas from one separated mind to another. Communication is far greater, for communication creates life and extends life, and within this is all joy and fulfillment. Within this is the depth of all meaning.”

I have had a love of this Step for many years, but this second time I do not think I’m getting it. It may be that, because I’m becoming unburdened, I am not yet fully understanding the training. Still, I’m trying to map relationships – how we might relate in terms of “spiritual position.” This will go on for a long time.

Let us continue, seeking to better understand what is written here.


NNC

Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment