Friday, March 20, 2015

x2 Step 79 – Journal Step 78 - I can do nothing alone.



Today: Step 79 - I will allow uncertainty to exist today. (MP3)


Greetings All –


6:05 p.m. Sunday, November 5, 2000 – Getting ready to walk. It has been a slow day – a knot in my neck from sleeping for one night on my old pillow.

Ironing – thinking of all there is in the world – watching TV – there’s a lot in the world – I don’t need it all… I don’t need to attend to everything in the whole world.

6:42 p.m. on the walk – from my position looking through the web of life; of relationships, seeing the opportunity for regional alignment.

Regional is more difficult than local because there are so many configuration options and because there are so few resources. Being local is primary, being regional is secondary by miles, particularly with many regional alignment options.

Thus the need and benefit of standard regions from which Virginia takes the lead.

It is my part to be here; see this; document it… and promote it.

The alignment based on affinity/geography is a strategic advantage.

– 8:43 p.m. At the dinner table, after a walk, back exercises and a shower. It is Sunday. I’ve heard the “walk” message for the last few days. When I walked Thursday, I received sane ideas. The same tonight. When I walk alone I can walk faster – and think – with my group.

I continue to worry about money. My lack of investment knowledge in the past and failure to do better with what I had.

Still – without the chain of events, I might not have been in a position to see –. Thinking doesn’t cost much, so I can continue w/o big bucks, even middle bucks – until it is time to put the ideas in play. I suppose they might be considered dangerous to some… empowerment.

– Reading Chapter 4 – The Pillar of Health – LTWOK – “Health is vitality. Vitality is a will to live and…”

I do understand that I can do nothing alone. Making that work on a more than emergency basis throughout the day is sometimes difficult. Let us work at it.

NNC

Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment