Friday, March 6, 2015

x2 Step 65 – Journal Step 64 - Today I will listen to another.



Today: Step 65 - I have come to work in the world. (MP3) – Journal Step 64  


I have come to work in the world. Step 65

 
YOU HAVE COME TO THE WORLD TO WORK. You have come to the world to learn and to contribute. You have come from a place of rest to a place of work. When the work is done, you go home to a place of rest. This can only be known, and your Knowledge will reveal this to you when you are ready.

FOR NOW, PRACTICE UPON THE HOUR. Tell yourself that you have come to the world to work, and then take a moment to feel the reality of this. Your work is greater than your current employment. Your work is greater than what you are currently attempting to do with people and for people. Your work is greater than what you are attempting to do for yourself. Understand that you do not know what your work is. That will be revealed to you and it will evolve for you, but understand today that you have come to the world to work. This will affirm your strength, your purpose and your destiny. This will affirm the reality of your True Home, from which you have brought your gifts.

PRACTICE 65: Hourly practice.

To work, not what the notion of “abundance” projects, yet it feels true.

Picture:  Workers on the South Fork bridge construction, in Front Royal, Virginia. Our work may or may not be strenuous, physical and perhaps dangerous, but we are here to work.



Sunday, October 22, 2000
---
12:25 p.m. Where am I? My life is a vortex about regional cooperation as applied to planet earth. It is hard to conceive how I’ve gotten to this point and view of the world. It is part my work – no doubt…so I'm willing and able to continue.

6:22 p.m. At Su-ne – a short late walk. … I bought a spreader and grass seed … It is incredible that I'm thinking about the lawn – but since were likely to stay in Front Royal…the house needs to look decent.

For S2K I was to listen to three people today. I've only listened to Cindy.

Being here in the woods feels so good. I don't feel alone…I just feel at home. Things take care of themselves. Pen & paper is foreign, perhaps even written language.

6:57 p.m. The person I most need to listen to his myself.

10:39 p.m. Upstairs in the office room. Listening to net radio… Caravan of Light – David Arkenstone.

11 p.m. Downstairs – in the rocker – I've yet to listen. My world has changed. It was the PDC – it is no longer. When my world was the kids…it was difficult – but focused…

How do I see me being me and the true scenario of my being? If S2K is correct and I am here to work, that only makes sense if there is a greater life scheme – one that may not be known by other life forms incarnate.

Thinking all the time, or so it seems; many little entries during the day. This is Sunday – at home – freedom to do so, but also I didn’t really have people to listen to this day. I decided to listen to myself. How valid is that? I don’t know, but I’m still a student. Let us continue.

NNC
 



Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment