Sunday, March 29, 2015

x2 Step 88 – Journal Step 87 - I will not be afraid of what I know.



Today: Step 88 - My Higher Self is not an individual. (MP3)

Greetings All –



“I will not be afraid of what I know” Step 87
11:26 a.m. Tuesday, November 14, 2000 – the challenge is to do What I know. LTWOK… In spite of weak moments today, RI moved forward.

7:58 a.m. Still Tuesday…feeling funky about going back to work. That is the place where I can "Do what I Know." ... 

Step 87 – I will not be afraid of what I know. The perfect lesson for where I am. I'll have to meditate @ noon & eve.

12:36 p.m. Meditation #1 – Step 87 – "I will not be afraid of what I know." This is been a long-term issue. There's a mismatch between the world and how it operates. My ideas are simple and scary to many. S2K says a wise remain hidden. I'm under a rock, but not by choice. I want to contribute, yet avoid pain. I don't Know if that is possible. Here I'm fading… Yet visible. There is more to learn.
...

5:39 p.m. Meditation #2 "I will not be afraid of what I know." What do I know?

I know that the movement of this pen is controlled by my spirit self. For the pen to move as I write, my spirit is served by my mind and then my body. It has taken much time and experience put this relationship together and understand it. I Know likewise, that all other humans and many other beings are also reflective of this same relationship. Spirit inhabits manifestation and directs it through minds/bodies.

To Know this relationship is apparently rare and it isolates me. Apparently, the minds and bodies of humans took over to such a degree that the connection to Spirit is remote and, where recognized, minimized.

Becoming spirit is a goal rather than the current reality. The physical/mental worlds are complex and interrelated. They draw souls, but there is limited communication. Thought systems have built up over time and they dominate.

The earth systems are isolated and don't take into account ET's here from other environments.

With Knowledge, I can awaken and assist humanity develop the community to deal with ET trespass.

6:25 p.m. I know that Knowledge/Holy Spirit is and that it will/can/is guiding my life.

The humanity of the world needs unity and it is that awareness I seek to create with regional community/regional intelligence. The goal far exceeds what I feel are my resources in this time and place

Humanity operates with mind/body under an ego system which is independent of the creator’s spirit. It is a temporary world, one not sustainable because it does not respect relationships with all life.

Is there spiritual bondage here? Perhaps. I can't understand, yet that is a thought.


... 
10:44 p.m. Back from Winchester – I bought Cindy a diamond anniversary ring. Struggling with the Step – and wondering what I know. My thought since reading Urantia was that once you got it – you disappeared from here – fused with your thought adjuster and flashed to the heavens.

With Holy Instants and Knowledge contact I've heightened – connecting experiences – but remain here in body. Spirits to guide manifestation, but here there is a gap – Earth Spell.

GCW says life is risky. We may be spirit, but we don't run the show. And whatever we do, we don't work alone. I've no clear partners – yet I’ve friends who have helped me, as I may have helped them.

I'm confused, but not fearful. I wonder if I'm near my purpose?

Now watching "Crossing Over" with John Edward – a lot remains petty on the other side…or is that life?

Quite a bit covered this day. The Step encourages thought. Also, notes on the Steps page.



As the page demonstrates, blue ink being this, the second year, being fallible was my great concern then. Different times, a Step has a different impact in one’s life.

NNC
 
Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment