Sunday, March 8, 2015

x2 Step 67 – Journal Step 66 - I will stop complaining about the world.



Today: Step 67 - I do not know what I want for the world. (MP3)  – Journal Step 66


I do not know what I want for the world. Step 67

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR THE WORLD because you do not understand the world, and you have not yet been able to see its predicament. When you realize that you do not know what you want for the world, this gives you the motivation and the opportunity to observe the world, to look again. This is essential for your understanding. It is essential for your well-being. The world will only disappoint you if it is misunderstood. You will only disappoint yourself if you are misunderstood. You have come to the world to work. Recognize the opportunity that this gives to you.

PRACTICE UPON THE HOUR TODAY IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. Say the affirmation and then attempt to realize its truth. You do not know what you want for the world, but your Knowledge knows what it must contribute. Without your attempting to replace Knowledge with your own designs for the world, Knowledge will express itself freely without obstruction, and you and the world will be the great beneficiaries of its gifts.

PRACTICE 67: Hourly practice.

Pay attention to this, perhaps:  "You do not know what you want for the world, but your Knowledge knows what it must contribute."

Picture:  A Mercedes prepares to turn the corner across from a building with an “occupy” sign in Milan, Italy. Wealth and fairness for those in the world?




7:50 a.m. Tuesday, October 24, 2000 – I am a writer. My topic is regional community. I need to be more published – I need to do more research. I need a think tank environment.

It is a challenge to wake up on a daily basis and renew my enthusiasm for the world. I do get disappointed and tired.

Being Regional: The Newsletter of Regional Intelligence

Get five articles written –

City/town/County – Virtual State.

uses of virtual community.

8:40 a.m. U.S. election Gore versus Bush – The real earth problem is lack of human unity.

11:17 p.m. Sarah is working as a cashier. Her till was off 25 cents. That is a miracle. The Step today was not complaining about the world. I feel complaining – I'm doing my old work…and shifting the admin…but it is bizarre. I don't see where I am going…and that scares me and I'm bothered by lost hours, investment – I've done the wrong thing so long…

And – I can't see very well my eyes are made tired by the trifocal's – and that upsets me.

11:26 p.m. for this greater community to be true – life must work in larger cycles, regardless

Is it really possible to “…stop complaining about the world?” Thinking counts. One might be non-complaining on the outside, but full of complaints internally. Might not feeling no emotion about the world lead to a frozen heart? More Steps are required. Can’t stop here; let us continue.

NNC


Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment