Wednesday, March 25, 2015

x2 Step 84 – Journal Step 83 - I value Knowledge beyond all things.



Today: Step 84 - Review Your steps now are small, but substantive.- (MP3)  



REVIEW THE PRACTICES AND THE INSTRUCTIONS for the preceding week. Review your progress objectively. Realize how great your learning must be. Your steps now are small, but substantive. Small steps lead you all the way. You are not expected to take great leaps, yet each small step will seem like a great leap, for it will give you so much more than you have ever had before. Allow your external life to become rearranged as your inner life begins to emerge and to shine its light upon you. Maintain your focus and accept change in your outer life, for it is for your benefit. Only if Knowledge is violated will the indication of error be evident to you. This will lead you to effective action. If Knowledge is not offended by the change around you, then you need not be. In time, you will achieve the peace of Knowledge. You will share in its peace, its certainty and its true gifts.

THEREFORE, CONDUCT YOUR REVIEW in one long practice period today. Review with great emphasis and discrimination. Do not allow yourself to miss the recognition of your learning process.

PRACTICE 84: One long practice period.

From the journal Step 83 - I value Knowledge beyond all things. 


"I value Knowledge beyond all things." Step 83

6:15 a.m. Friday, November 10, 2000 –

I came here to Wilkes-Barre to honor Howard G..., my mentor. He was truly surprised to see me. He has accomplished many things building his regional community and was well honored. I'll not get such a party…but there's 10 more years. I continue to work my vision for the NSV.

The trip here has led to much greater experience as I learned the night before. I can feel knowledge working in my life and changing my behavior.

My experience of Stillness last night was unbelievable. I saw/felt the universe in a depth I couldn't have imagined a day ago.

Here at Red Roof Inn, in a hotel room that reminds me of Keir Duella's room in "2001: A Space Odyssey,"

 
 I continue my exploration in gratitude to my Spiritual Family, my guides, the Unseen Ones, my earth family and friends, and the Creator. I am becoming "at home" in the world and for this I am grateful. I envision then my own trail to teach as I continue to learn and contribute to overcoming the greatest abuse, to not educate.

Amen & Amen
Tom Su-ne
Thomas Joseph Christoffel

6:40 a.m. For Regional Intelligence – I'd rather not create something new, but use that which is in place. The foundations for regional community structure need to be put in place.

We may associate value with money. The ATM picture demonstrates the common need in the modern world to have to go to a cash machine to get some of that money, that value holders, so things can be paid for. Is there an ATM for Knowledge? Doing Steps will give that answer. We still have to use the money machines in the world. We might even pray a bit that there be money in our account and that the machine works so we can get some out.

In the 2001: A Space Odyssey picture, the monolith has writing on it. It was blank in the movies. On a copy I added Greater Community Spirituality in many languages. Spiritual graffiti perhaps? Let us continue.

NNC


Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment