Monday, March 30, 2015

x2 Step 89 – Journal Step 88 - My Higher Self is not an individual.


Today: Step 89 - My emotions cannot dissuade my Knowledge. (MP3)

Greetings All –


"My Higher Self is not an individual." Step 88

12:01 a.m. Wednesday, November 15, 2000 … LTWOK

7:04 a.m. Where am I? Still receptive, still open to learning, still seeking to Know Holy Spirit.

8:15 a.m. My life is moving on in a direction that remains unclear. Virginia has the best model of regional councils. I do need to write.

local is fundamental. When people see too many small local governments they want consolidation to create a larger local government.

7:20 p.m. ... I've concentrated on the Step today – my higher self is not an individual. I'm in a web of relationships. The text for Step 88 says "You have two selves: the self that has been created and the self you have created. (ego?) The goal is to bring the self I've created into the service of my True Self and this ends the internal conflict.

9:41 p.m. I have to trust my higher self. I do not feel too uncomfortable at this point. I have trusted what I felt was spirit for many years, though I must have gotten off track some. My energy is different now…but I'm still getting thoughts/ideas – so I go on for the ride.

11:30 p.m. I seemed to be tired @10:20 p.m., but could not sleep. I got up – ate, read an article about traffic congestion/chaos theory, watched some TV – nothing out of the ordinary.

Am I wasting time, drifting, being untrue to my true self? Do Higher Selves care about TV, or relaxation or what?

Do "Higher Selves care about TV"? This is a reasonable, but perhaps not too deep question. Many relationships to sort out, try to make sense of. Then too, most people in the world do not give any attention to such thoughts. 

In the picture above, which is the self and which the Higher Self? The mirror or the light in the mirror, the camera viewpoint of driver, among other driven vehicles? Vehicles - bodies, with minds, looking at the world - navigating. Pictures I'm choosing are enigmatic for the most part, the answer is the one you might give - if entertained or puzzled by the choice. Let us continue. We aren't that far into the second time - x2.

NNC


Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment