Friday, July 10, 2015

x2 Step 191 - My Knowledge is greater than my humanity – Journal – Step 190



Today: Step 191 - My Knowledge is greater than my humanity. (MP3)

“My Knowledge is greater than my humanity.” Step 191

YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS BORN OF LIFE UNIVERSAL. It eclipses your humanity but gives your humanity true meaning. Greater Life wishes to express itself in your world, in your era and in the circumstances that actually exist now. Thus, the great expresses itself through the small, and the small experiences itself as the great. This is the way of all life. Your humanity is without meaning unless it serves a greater context and is a part of a Greater Reality. Without this, it is more a form of bondage—a restraint, a confinement and an imposition upon your nature rather than an affirmation of your nature.

YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS GREATER THAN YOUR HUMANITY. Thus, your humanity can have meaning, for it has something to serve. Without service, your humanity is merely a restraint, that which confines you and imprisons you. But your humanity is meant to serve a Greater Reality which you carry within you today. This Reality is in you, but you do not own it. You cannot use it for your own personal fulfillment. You can only receive it and allow it to express itself. It will express itself through your humanity, and it will give you a greater experience of yourself.

IN YOUR LONGER PRACTICE PERIODS TODAY, allow yourself to enter stillness once again, and upon the hour repeat this idea so that you may consider its true meaning. Do not accept mere assumptions or premature conclusions, for today’s idea will require your deep involvement. Life has depth. You must penetrate it. You must enter into it. You must receive it and inquire within it. Then, you will become reengaged in your natural relationship with life.

PRACTICE 191: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

From the journal:  Step 190 - The world is emerging into the Greater Community of Worlds and that is why I have come.

February 25, 2001 7:20 a.m.

Regionalism lacks maps and an atlas. Define and align.

Step 190 – The world is emerging into the Greater Community of Worlds and that is why I have come. How do I feel? It explains a lot about my thinking throughout my life and this path I'm on – the guidance I've gotten and my interests. This view makes my life real/believable. There are many who see unification of humanity as important. They have K but not the tools to see barriers to unity. They want universal belief, but that's not out there, or rather – what they're selling – or believing isn't the way to get it.

Community earth.



12:10 p.m. Regional DNA – "N" provided in the shower.
Define
Name
Align

8:07 p.m. Where am I? Feeling guilty – taking advantage of the new freedom S2K/GCW has given me. I've had some of my knowledge confirmed, I have a sense of freedom – I have meaning, direction, purpose – but I've been undisciplined today – not working… nachos & beer – not doing my list – avoiding things… taking a long view. Watching TV – being simple… thinking. Am I being true to K? I feel good, which makes me doubt.

11:35 p.m. …

Step 190 – Practice #2 – "The world is emerging into the GC of worlds and that is why I have come."

"Your world is seeking a GC. This will require that your world’s own internal community become unified. This is also a part of the evolution of all intelligent life in all worlds. You come here to serve this. There are many levels of service and many things that need to be contributed – on a personal, on a community and on a world level. You are part of this great movement of life, for you are not here for your own purposes alone. You are here to serve the world, and thus be served in return."

I think this is true, it makes sense that it is true – and the way life flows. It supports a bigger outcome for RI.
This Step I enjoyed. Finding one’s role is a continual challenge. Let us continue.
NNC

Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment