Saturday, July 25, 2015

x2 Step 206 - Love is flowing from me now. – Journal – Step 205



Today:  Step 206 - Love is flowing from me now. (MP3)

Love is flowing from me now. Step 206
LOVE IS FLOWING FROM YOU, and today you can attempt to experience this and to release those things that obstruct it. Without judgment, without illusion, without fantasy and without the limitations of a purely human viewpoint, you will see that love is flowing from you. You will see that all your frustration in life is your inability to experience and to express this love which wishes to flow from you. Regardless of the circumstances in which your frustration arises, it is always because you cannot express love. Your evaluation of difficulties and dilemmas can certainly conceal this fact but cannot deny its existence.

UPON THE HOUR ALLOW LOVE TO FLOW FROM YOU, realizing that you do not need to engage in any form of behavior, for love will arise naturally from you like fragrance from a flower. In your deeper practices, allow your mind to become still so that love may flow from you. In this, you will realize the natural function of your mind and the greatness of Knowledge, which is within you but is not yours to own.

DO NOT LET ANY SELF-DEPRECATING IDEAS or self-doubts dissuade you from this opportunity today. Without your interference, love will flow naturally from you. You do not need to put on any pretense. You do not need to acquire any form of behavior for this to happen. Your behavior in time will represent that which flows from you naturally. Allow love to flow from you naturally today.

PRACTICE 206: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

This rose garden is on the grounds of the Temple of Heaven in Beijing. This gardener is directing the flow of water lovingly.

March 12, 2001

8 p.m. Where am I? At peace in the world. The stock market melted today. My economic life is just beginning – I'll rebound out of it if I stay healthy. Work was quite busy – Census data is flowing in and I'm at the top of my game.

11:30 p.m. An interesting evening. Stillness induced by/when reading GCW II – “Religion as Mystery”. I am taken away. I melt into my life. The power of this perspective – and my exposure to them is hard to fathom. Here in my humble home, to connect with this perspective – I feel I'm in a manger – While elsewhere in the world monks struggle to find such a connection. To fathom even how my soul was guided to GCW – rejected it, needed it, now loves it – while barely comprehending – still enough to need a communion – then retreat to email – getting that regions thing to work. My focus is so much greater – a minute, second of life so deep – and no fear – I do my work. A year it becomes and I’ve been freed – unburdened – yet deeper into my journey. In spite of my comfort, joy and self-satisfaction/amazement – there is no stopping. How far can it go – needed go? Only look around @ the work required for a more sane world…and the need is clear, but responsibility is not hard on me – I do what I can and follow where I’m lead – continuous discovery.

Here I am recording the benefit of Steps practice to me. May you too have such moments. Let us continue.

NNC

Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment