Friday, July 31, 2015

x2 Step 212 - I gain strength from all who practice with me. – Journal – Step 211



Today:  Step 212 - I gain strength from all who practice with me. (MP3)

I gain strength from all who practice with me. Step 212

YOU DO GAIN STRENGTH FROM ALL WHO PRACTICE WITH YOU, for every mind that attempts to engage itself with Knowledge strengthens all other minds in doing so as well. In this, you cast your influence upon the world. In this, all others who seek to serve a true purpose cast their influence upon you. This counteracts the ignorant forces of the world. This counteracts the destructive forces in the world. This casts its influence on all minds to begin to awaken.

RECEIVE FAITH FROM TODAY’S IDEA, then, for faith it will give you as you realize that your own application is so greatly supplemented by the application of others. This will transcend any sense of inadequacy that you may have. This will help you overcome any sense of ambivalence regarding true preparation, for all other minds that are engaged in the reclamation of Knowledge are available to assist you here and now.

THUS, GREATNESS IS WITH YOU, the greatness of Knowledge and the greatness of all those who seek to reclaim Knowledge. With them you share a true purpose, for your true purpose is to keep Knowledge alive in the world. From Knowledge all things of good, whether they be of a spiritual or material nature, are bestowed upon the races for whom they are intended.

UPON THE HOUR REPEAT TODAY’S IDEA, and in your deeper practice periods attempt to receive the influence of all who are attempting to reclaim Knowledge. Allow their gift to enter into your mind so that you may experience true appreciation for life and begin to understand the meaning and efficacy of your own efforts as a student of Knowledge.

PRACTICE 212: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


March 18, 2001

10:10 p.m. "I have friends beyond this world". This is proven today @ the 4th Regional Summit – where I met old friends and perhaps made new ones. I got back in time to go to the trail. I planned to meditate in the woods, but it was too cold. Then I sat down for  a minute at 5 trees on the FR side. I looked up – the stars were out…and where else would there be to look? I lay in the grass – looking up at Orion's belt and the dipper – little or big – I don't know. That lasted 25 minutes or so. I could not close my eyes – though I stayed still. The sight was too compelling.

I spent time on email – Jesse R... – still the foil, and a composition to Catherine R... – Atlanta - perhaps the first person to hear what I was saying about regional community.

Small successes need to be celebrated. The search for friends – relationship, as part of meaning, purpose and direction, and destiny – whatever that may be. Let us continue.

NNC


Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment