Wednesday, January 14, 2015

x2 Step 14 - Journal Step 13 - I want to be separate to be unique.

Today: Review … you will be investigating the content of your own experience. Step 14 (MP3) [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]



ONCE AGAIN REVIEW ALL THE PRIOR LESSONS GIVEN. In this Review reread the instructions that have been given in each step. Also review all of your practice sessions to determine the depth of your involvement in practice and the results that you have experienced. Throughout your study plan, you will be investigating the content of your own experience. This will build upon itself and eventually will reveal to you the realization of your own Knowledge.

SPEND ONE PRACTICE PERIOD TODAY of approximately 45 minutes to review all of the instructions and to review the results and quality of your practice. Tomorrow we shall begin the next stage of our preparation together.

PRACTICE 14: One 45-minute practice period.

Greetings All –


8:17 a.m. September 1, 2000

Step 13 – "I want to be separate to be unique." The text says: "Separation is the source of all your pain and confusion of mind."

#1 Reflection on separation – I learned at home/we learned at home that we were separate and to avoid conformity, since that led to compromise. Being together is another way of being separate – on a higher scale – us against the world. Family, group unity can be positive – going with the social order – or contrary to it, which may be needed. It is obvious that I'm separate, but was once physically joined to my mother.

We are a chain of physical beings. Physical closeness is desired. Biology – integrity must be maintained. With our separate cultures we have created separate religions and separate heavens.

We need a new heaven beyond Karma – where Grace exists.

– Intentionality – to be local, regional, global

– Being regional is a way to be global.

11:13 p.m. Step 13 #2 If I accept the proposition that, "I want to be separate to be unique," it is counter to my life where I felt I was separate because I was odd (unique). I've not found many places where I belong. Others seem more connected to each other, I'm separate. I'm a performer, but not very polished. This personal decision to be separate must come embedded. I seek to be in an inclusive world. An intentional world.

The mental gears are turning.  Let us continue.

NNC

No comments:

Post a Comment