Wednesday, January 7, 2015

x2 Step 7 - Journal Step 6 - I have a true foundation in the world.




Today:  Review ~ all that we have covered thus far - Step 7 (MP3)

 
IN TODAY’S TWO PRACTICE PERIODS, review all that we have covered thus far, beginning with the first step and continuing on up to include the preceding day’s step. Then consider the entire sequence of the steps together. It is very important at this juncture that you not require that you have any conclusions, but that you ask questions and realize the extent to which you need true Knowledge. If you undertake this practice today sincerely, it will be most evident that you have this great need. You are vulnerable without your assumptions, but you are also in a position to receive truth and certainty in life.

TAKE TWO PRACTICE PERIODS TODAY, 30 minutes each, to consider these things.

PRACTICE 7: Two 30-minute practice periods.


7:10 a.m. Friday, August 25, 2000

Step 6 – I have a true foundation in the world.

People of the planet Earth need a greater vision of themselves as a community – a global community – and sub planet regional/local communities.

My foundation is spirit which is invisible to many/most of the world. A different way of seeing is required. It is not a paradigm shift – it has no words except words can point to it. When I am connected to my foundation – when it is forefront in my being, I am at peace. I'm aware of body & surroundings.

Awareness of this foundation has been building – in my life

Going into the world of work – and remaining alive with the interactions of those who are of different beliefs – is the challenge of manifestation.

In my life I've moved from a paternal father figure for God to the Trinity, to the universal mystery.

We/I leave our ancient home for this experience. To be in the world, but not of the world…

7:55 a.m. – I have faith in the Vision I hold – for it isn't mine alone – not just my vision.

As I was cleaning out the cat box – my morning Zen meditation – I had a sense of being from another culture where the values of cooperation are different. Is it a less physical, more cerebral world?

4:32 p.m. At Dr. Brad's for the stomach.

8:05 p.m. At home – antibiotics for the intestines

Cindy's home – stressed out by VP – I'll stay out of her way. We both are getting pushed out of our jobs.

#2 I have a true foundation in the world. – The sense that something preceded this life and therefore that something will follow is common to humans. I've had that sense often. S2K points to that as the foundation in our lives – greater than our presence in physical. Since I experienced the beings of my family/spiritual family/guides – they also have/and are a foundation for me. Other people have talked about the soul/external spirit as being huge – as big as the moon – representing power behind us. Being an incarnate soul with a spirit side anchors/foundation – is something I Know this time though only in a sense, since I'm not fully using it.

This is a case to compare first time entry to second time. The first entry considers my foundation, but misses the information in paragraph one of Step 6, sentences two and three: “This foundation is built upon your life beyond this world, for that is where you have come from and that is what you will return to. You have come from a place to which you will return, and you have not come empty-handed.”

What is beyond this world? The true creation. This is just a dimension created for the separated, us, and it is temporary. There are other dimensions.

The sense of not belonging here is common for some of us. That sense might be attributed to an E.T. origin, which had been suggested to me at several points in my life. I met a person who said he was an “E.T. walk-in,” just embodied when another entity left a body. It didn’t make a lot of sense. There was an E.T. 101 handbook for those waking up to their life here, having been from elsewhere.

When one considers that, while the E.T.s may travel through space, they are no closer to heaven, since that is across the veil from this dimension.

To be “at home in the world,” the recognition that came in Steps 357 and 358, the foundation in our Ancient Home, also known as heaven (?), is then related to this Step.

Here in the second time through, we can seek to integrate information from the messages, books and life, for a greater understanding, and to be at home in the world.

Let us continue.

NNC

No comments:

Post a Comment