Saturday, January 24, 2015

x2 Step 24 – Journal Step 23 - I am loved, surrounded and supported by the Teachers of God.



Today: Step 24 - I am worthy of God's love. (MP3)

I am worthy of God's love. Step 24



YOU ARE INDEED WORTHY OF GOD’S LOVE. In fact, you really are God’s love. Without pretense of any kind, at the very core of yourself, this is your True Self. It is not the Self you yet experience, and until you do experience it, do not pretend that this is your experience. But hold in true awareness that this is your Self. You are a person, but you are greater than a person. How can you be unworthy of God’s love if that is what you are? Your Teachers surround you and provide that which you are so that you may experience yourself and your true relationship with life.

IN YOUR TWO PRACTICE PERIODS TODAY, practice receiving once again the love, support and direction of your Teachers, and if any thought obstructs this, if any feeling prevents this, remind yourself of your great worthiness. You are worthy not for what you have done in the world. You are worthy for who you are, where you have come from and where you are going. Your life may be filled with errors and mistakes, wrong decisions and poor choices, but you have still come from your Ancient Home to which you will return. Your worthiness in the sight of God is unchanged. There is only great effort to repair your errors so that you may experience your True Self so that it may be rendered into the world.

THEREFORE, IN YOUR PRACTICE PERIODS, practice receptivity and experiencing true worthiness. Let no thought conflict with the greatest truth of life.

PRACTICE 24: Two 15-minute practice periods.

Picture:  Statue of what? Not pretty – love-able? - Leuven, Belgium – April 5, 2009


5:58 p.m. Monday, September 11, 2000 –

Back to work… Why work? Who else will do it?

10:49 p.m. A slow night. Tired and hungry after work. Little motivation to do. Did an hour meditation. S2K – the curriculum feels valid. The ET play-out time frame is hard to grasp. My own relationship to humanity is questionable. I love my family – yet am distant. The world is so diverse; what is the real goal? Should I care about the future because someday I'll be back? Is what we have today the work of forward thinking souls? What about the short sighted ones took more than needed and were not conservators?

The future trajectory goes beyond this life? So I should do more? W/o reward? With ridicule? W/o understanding?

I study, I work, I am open. Seems I should know more by now. At least I have a curriculum.

The journal can be interesting for what has been included or left out on any particular day. As noted earlier, I said would be coming up on 9/11/2000 – the day jets were flown into the World Trade Center in New York City. I remember learning about it at work. I was talking to someone who was watching TV when the second jet hit the other tower. At that moment, everyone knew this wasn’t an accident.

I’d followed the story on the news when I went home for lunch and dinner. My office was only three blocks from my home, so most days I just walked.

Based on the journal, I returned to the office to work on regional projects that evening. These hours were not compensatory time, just dedication to the work, which I question in my journal.

Even if surrounded by the Teachers of God, I still question my life. I do note: “Did an hour meditation. S2K – the curriculum feels valid,’ and also begin to question the ET situation.
Today, many come to the New Message via Allies of Humanity. ET was a concern at the time I met Marshall in 1997, but it is not why I began Steps. Let us continue.

NNC




Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment