Saturday, January 31, 2015

x2 Step 31 – Journal Step 30 - Today I will observe my world.



Today: Step 31 - I wish to see a world I have never seen before. (MP3)

Greetings All –


September 18, 2000

11:10 p.m. S2K – It was hard to do the hour check. I was busy all day – with no need to change what I was doing on the hour. I got home by 8 – but had little energy to do work. I'd gotten back to regular coffee consumption the past week – but my allergies have gone crazy – time to stop again.

Work hasn't changed – I'm still doing all the work.

We are in the world; the world of work where confusion can be high. The hourly is hard to keep track of, but the effort of doing is part of the training in listening.

NNC

Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment