Tuesday, August 11, 2015

x2 Step 223 - I will receive Knowledge this day.– Journal – Step 222



Today:  Step 223 - I will receive Knowledge this day. (MP3)


I will receive Knowledge this day. Step 223

UPON THE HOUR RECEIVE KNOWLEDGE. In your two deeper practice periods, receive Knowledge. Give yourself to receiving Knowledge. This is your practice for today. Everything else is merely a form of confusion. There is no event in your outer life that need replace your practice today, for Knowledge blesses all things within you and without. It dispels that which is unnecessary and purposefully engages you with that which is necessary and has true potential for you.

RETURN, THEN, TO KNOWLEDGE, regardless of the circumstances of your outer life. Receive Knowledge so that you may have certainty in the world and so that you may understand your own meaning and value.

PRACTICE 223: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.


7:25 a.m. April  May  March 29, 2001

Wanting time to fly? Thinking about the subdivision process that took territory, made States/counties/cities/towns
8:22 a.m. With my practice of S2K I am becoming more @ home in the world and less confused, more focused on my emerging greater community understanding. Amen

> There is confusion that "boundary-less world" should equal "unbounded regions". W/O boundaries, there can be no community (?)

10 p.m. A day – yes – River Rec moves – Yesterday – David called and needed money – his lights were turned off. I called in and paid $400 with my credit card. Sarah – no word from her. Could be live more simply? As a race? Where would I fit? Can it be done w/o TV?

10:05 p.m. The Step – 222 – "The world is confused. I will judge it not".

As I wrote the date, first I wrote April, crossed it out, then May - crossed that out too, finally March, the correct month. Sometimes I want time to move faster. 

Mixed day family-wise, but I did note at the start: “S2K I am becoming more @ home in the world and less confused, more focused…”. If you are this far into your second year, or further, then this is your truth as well – I’d guess. Let us continue.
  
NNC


Note: If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment